Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
1. Who are you accusing?
cloutjamie
2. What are your claims/accusations?
I hired Jay about a few weeks ago to do the build of b-tower for me, we originally agreed on him building b-tower, decorating the penthouse and the lobby. He failed to provide what we had agreed on, I also noted that I didn't have a deadline but I'd like it within' a month, that should've gave him plenty of time to put effort into decorating it, however it only took him 2 days and he proceeded to "flex" that. I paid him 500,000 to do what I asked and he only delivered half of what I asked for, therefore I would like to sue him for 250,000. I wasn't originally planning on suing him, however after many people telling me that I highly overpaid I decided that I would try to resolve this in the courts. I'd also like to add that when I tried asking him to decorate my penthouse he proceeded to tell me to "do it myself". When I tried to tell him that I overpaid, he proceeded to get a random player who didn't appear to be too know how the economy worked, and they both told me I "underpaid". If you see the build for yourself (b-tower) it clearly isn't worth 500,000 (the build), it isn't decorated to any extent (as I asked). He tried to excuse the action with his claim that he was going out of state for the weekend and didn't have time, however as stated before, I never provided him with a deadline.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Unfortunately I cannot provide any proof at this time because I had known Jay for a long time and did not expect him to lowball me like this, however I do have people that can back-up my claims and are good with the McCities economy.

Reactions: RSOliveira

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
BYEEEEE
1. I said, in the screenshot, " That would be an extra 500k please <3 " AFTER you asked about the penthouse or whatever u needed me to do
2. The amount of time I had. I just moved to the state where I am, and that is why i did it in 2 days. Also because i wanted to get it done
3. You did not over pay, because I think i did a good job, and it is the destination it is at. 500k is a good price, I could have 1m, but i thought since the economy is bad i halfed it
4. I do not know why u are suing me... Is it becauseyou are low on money? I do not get it lmao

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
ALSO, it was not what you asked for, I told you that i will not be decorating, only doing the exterior. So i never halfed did anything, i told you what I was doing.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
BYEEEEE
1. I said, in the screenshot, " That would be an extra 500k please <3 " AFTER you asked about the penthouse or whatever u needed me to do
2. The amount of time I had. I just moved to the state where I am, and that is why i did it in 2 days. Also because i wanted to get it done
3. You did not over pay, because I think i did a good job, and it is the destination it is at. 500k is a good price, I could have 1m, but i thought since the economy is bad i halfed it
4. I do not know why u are suing me... Is it becauseyou are low on money? I do not get it lmao
1. Yeah, that is what I originally asked you to do when I ordered.
2. As said in the forum, I didn't quite give you a deadline so I don't know why you rushed it. While I do understand that you were moving, you could've told me prior, and let me pay afterwards instead of rushing it and providing me with a build that didn't meet all of what I ordered.
3. I've been told by 2 different people, specifically people who know the economy better than you, that I overpaid a ton for a build without an interior, etc.
4. Definitely not, I have 3,000,000 currently, don't get smart about it.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
ALSO, it was not what you asked for, I told you that i will not be decorating, only doing the exterior. So i never halfed did anything, i told you what I was doing.
You told me this after I paid.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
You told me this after I paid.
So you are suing me for??
I never rushed the build. Who are the people that said that you over paid? I told you I was not going to do the penthouse nor lobby. You said you will do them by youself.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
I am not going to argue because I made you "overpay". I gave you the price, I told you I will not be doing the lobby/penthouse. You was literally fine with it (when i told you it was 500k)

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
So you are suing me for??
I never rushed the build. Who are the people that said that you over paid? I told you I was not going to do the penthouse nor lobby. You said you will do them by youself.
When I submitted my order I requested that you did the penthouse and lobby, I don't recall you telling me you wouldn't do the penthouse of lobby before the tower was finished. The tower was finished and I asked you to begin the interior, you said no. Even without that, the tower alone is not worth 500,000. The people who told me will comment shortly (I believe).

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
You are basically suing be because I "scammed you" and suing me because I had to move, me knowing I would not be on a lot. This is why I finished so early. I did not want to do the interior at the time because I THOUGHT the apartment was worth more than 500k, adding I wanted you to pay me to do the penthouse/lobby. PLUS i did not know I was moving that early, PLEASE.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
You are basically suing be because I "scammed you" and suing me because I had to move, me knowing I would not be on a lot. This is why I finished so early. I did not want to do the interior at the time because I THOUGHT the apartment was worth more than 500k, adding I wanted you to pay me to do the penthouse/lobby. PLUS i did not know I was moving that early, PLEASE.
Alright, I'd like to add the property was already moved so I am not sure about compensation, however I think the money will do. Seen as I am doing financially well right now, can we agree on something if I lowered the amount? I am willing to work and lower to 150k if that makes you happier. However, I do believe this to be unfair if I do not get anything back.

T

Trump15024

It seems there was a voluntary agreement between the two of you to build the exterior and then the interior project failed do to Ijayx leaving. The price of the project was decided upon and paid so there's no action to take to address the buyers remorse. We cannot judge a payment based on how "fair" it was as long as the two players agreed.

No action will be taken, case closed.

Reactions: nate
Status
Not open for further replies.