Suing JackyCarbon for theft of roughly $475,000 in damages.

Error

May 27, 2018
JackyCarbon stole 5 stacks of coal blocks, 34 of an unidentified SlimeFun item, and 1 /scroll *** that I bought for 400k. He has only played for 15 minutes, all only today, and yet he stole more than a day straight worth of labour. He joined,
1. Who are you accusing? JackyCarbon
2. What are your claims/accusations? Theft of the 6 slot, unbreaking 8 diamond *** I bought from @_Shiba_ for 400k, 5 stacks of coal blocks that I bought for 3k each, and 34 SF heads (unidentified), assuming 60k (fair average of the average cost of an SF item in my house, including food and assorted nodes or energy systems, overall adding up to $475,000 in damages.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
1553650084508.png

I talked about it a lot when I got the Drunken - ***, so there are many people who can vouch for my story. It also wouldn't follow that a player, in his first 15 minutes, nothing more than an apartment in hand and a will to play was able to aquire such a valuable item, an item that matched the ID (Diamond_Hoe) stolen from my chests in my house with in those 15 minutes (@Bpacer has the records for the stolen items).

Attachments

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I indeed can proof @Error's Claim. I did look through all chests and I did see things removed from lots of chests. I did as well see that the Druken *** was missing from the chest and placed on /ah. Even though most of the items did not specify, Error and I did look through everything leading through many things being stolen, such as Cobble, Skull Items, and even tools that did not specify when I checked using /co i.
-
If any questions or concern just ask me, I could also leave some SS's if you need any further proof of this.

T

Trump15024

I indeed can proof @Error's Claim. I did look through all chests and I did see things removed from lots of chests. I did as well see that the Druken *** was missing from the chest and placed on /ah. Even though most of the items did not specify, Error and I did look through everything leading through many things being stolen, such as Cobble, Skull Items, and even tools that did not specify when I checked using /co i.
-
If any questions or concern just ask me, I could also leave some SS's if you need any further proof of this.
Can you provide screenshots of the items stole?