Suing Nikkadda

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
1. I am suing player Nikkadda, formerly known as 342niki.
2. I am accusing her of refusing to pay me for building her a house. She offered me 20k to build a house on her creative plot for her to roleplay on, I built her a house which took about 2 hours to complete. Then when I had done, I told her i wasnt going to build a basement because i was really tired. She said she would only pay if I built a basement, so I explained to her why I think i should be paid. She then logged off and unadded me from the plot. I sent her mail asking her to chat with me about it, she ignored me. 3 days later, she has still not responded so I have decided to make this court case.
3. I have no evidence because I couldnt scroll up to see the messages and she unadded me/logged off. If you check my logs from the past week you could probably see.

Last edited:
H

Heather

@342niki when you ask for work to be done you still need to pay them for the time they put into it, there is no excuse to ignore someone and the work they have completed. You guys could have perhaps renegotiated or made a more defined contract in the beginning of what needed to be done before it was completed. @342niki I expect an explanation in comment form here and then we can work out what to do next.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
1. I am suing player Nikkadda, formerly known as 342niki.
2. I am accusing her of refusing to pay me for building her a house. She offered me 20k to build a house on her creative plot for her to roleplay on, I built her a house which took about 2 hours to complete. Then when I had done, I told her i wasnt going to build a basement because i was really tired. She said she would only pay if I built a basement, so I explained to her why I think i should be paid. She then logged off and unadded me from the plot. I sent her mail asking her to chat with me about it, she ignored me. 3 days later, she has still not responded so I have decided to make this court case.
3. I have no evidence because I couldnt scroll up to see the messages and she unadded me/logged off. If you check my logs from the past week you could probably see.
Its best to screenshot her saying that she will pay you the money. Then you can have solid evidence of her making the deal with you. Then you can sue her. Always screenshot you making deals with large amounts of money.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I couldnt screenshot because too many people spoke...
Its best to screenshot her saying that she will pay you the money. Then you can have solid evidence of her making the deal with you. Then you can sue her. Always screenshot you making deals with large amounts of money.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
This happened to me once. One thing that I do, for many reasons, is I only build on my own creative plots so that I can and will remove them at anytime. I just have a creative plot that I clear over and over again so that I can with hold a house till paid the correct amount.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This happened to me once. One thing that I do, for many reasons, is I only build on my own creative plots so that I can and will remove them at anytime. I just have a creative plot that I clear over and over again so that I can with hold a house till paid the correct amount.
Yeah thats a good idea.

342niki

Jan 1, 2017
But you said in the begining you would build the basement too so....
you never actually finsished

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
But you said in the begining you would build the basement too so....
you never actually finsished
I made it clear to you I wasn't building one after I had done the whole house and interior. If you read what heather put she said that you should still pay for all my effort and what I completed.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
If you said you arent going to build a basement, Then your pay should be taken down. (for example 20k with basement 15k without basement) then she will pay you what you earned

H

Heather

Jo and Benny, please refrain from commenting unless you are included in the case and relevant to what I need to know to make a decision. @Stranger_Izzie and @342niki perhaps we can renegotiate a payment for the build since both sides are currently unsatisfied? Many archs charge by how long they spent building, if she worked for 2 hours you should pay her for what time it takes to complete. Perhaps Izzie you can finish the basement then be paid for the time you spent?

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I would build one, but she has been quite rude and I would still appreciate a pay for the work I completed.

Reactions: OzzyB06
H

Heather

Perhaps the most peaceful way would be to finish the transaction and build then she can seek other arch help in the future instead of having you build?

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Perhaps the most peaceful way would be to finish the transaction and build then she can seek other arch help in the future instead of having you build?
I will finish it when she is next online. If she promises to pay me at least 20k.