jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
1. What is your username?

summertimeJazz
edit: just changed it to hotelDenouement

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)

citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)

yes, jackkk#2096

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

Plot 2, summertimeJazz, 3 cyan wool bordered builds (two houses and a movie theatre)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

i used to be an architect. now, i know that statement alone doesn't mean very much. used to, i would think my builds were superb and superior to other players' builds. in reality, they really weren't that great. a lot of people didn't like my ego and said the truth: i wasn't that great. i gave up on building for a while, and i also quit the server back in 2018. however, i've always enjoyed building, interior design, architecture, exterior design, you name it! it's something i really enjoy using my free time to pursue (i use other platforms like the sims franchise to practise building as well). recently, i've got back into minecraft and i personally think that my builds have improved greatly from my simple builds of my past. i think it would be beneficial for me to have access to normal architect-rank powers along with their plots; i only have the plot. this makes building largescale builds pretty difficult, giving that there is no worldedit command for me to use. other than using the architect for my own benefit, i think people might really enjoy seeing what i put together! i already have a build in the /shop centre: the movie theatre! and people really seem to like it! i'd love to be able to build more structures and have them put in the world for people to both use or to view!

edit: realised i forgot 6. How would you contribute to community projects?

6. i kind of already stated this in number five. being a builder have having builds put in the public gives me an exhilarating feeling. i love building for other people! i want, and plan, to build all sorts of things for people, and hopefully some of those being open to the public and not just one person!

Last edited:

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
We talked a little bit in-game, take some time to get re-acquainted with the server and build a few new homes to show off what you can do now. Mention me in this application in a couple weeks and let me know if you have new builds & where they are, and I'll be happy to process then :)