support others applying for arch don't put them down

foxface173

Nov 5, 2016
hi im foxface173,
recently i was working on a build ,i recently came back from looking at an other arch's plot that they wanted feedback on . I gave my feed back , I went back to my plot . he teleported their to look at my plot and this time their was another player with him i assumed that they would give feed back just as i did before . Instead the stranger said this ,and it really made me sad ."frankly this build is just a piece of trash i would just give up". this made me very sad that another person who ( i assumed was applying for they were not yet an arch)
would put me down like that .

I ask for feedback not put downs.

me being the polite stunned person i was said, "ok thank you for your feedback ".
i am new to building , and i know that I'm not the best but i try, and i try not to give up. I know that there are others that are trying out for arch but lets not work against each other . why don't we work as a team ?
please keep this in mind :
People ask for feedback not put downs
I ask for feedback not put downs
Everyone deserves respect
(PIE cause if this ever happens to you think of PIE please it will help )

thank you for listening ,please spread the word to others about this ongoing issue .
:( ,
Foxface173

Reactions: Donut and Y0raiz0r

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
hi im foxface173,
recently i was working on a build ,i recently came back from looking at an other arch's plot that they wanted feedback on . I gave my feed back , I went back to my plot . he teleported their to look at my plot and this time their was another player with him i assumed that they would give feed back just as i did before . Instead the stranger said this ,and it really made me sad ."frankly this build is just a piece of trash i would just give up". this made me very sad that another person who ( i assumed was applying for they were not yet an arch)

me being the polite stunned person i was said, "ok thank you for your feedback ".
i am new to building , and i know that I'm not the best but i try, and i try not to give up. I know that there are others that are trying out for arch but lets not work against each other . why don't we work as a team ?

thank you for listening ,please spread the word to others about this ongoing issue .
Foxface173
I think others should totally support others applying for arch, and I would like to wish you good luck! I'm sure you are going to do great!

Reactions: foxface173

3ndermxn

Dec 13, 2016
Japan
I
hi im foxface173,

Foxface173
I'm so sorry this happened to you! I have sadly had similar experiences and know that is does really suck and doesn't feel good.

Reactions: Y0raiz0r

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
The people who need to put others down to make themselves feel better, are nothing better than what they say to others.
"Those who call one a fool, are a fool."

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
hi im foxface173,

Foxface173
Frankly, you should not listen to anyone unless they have a constructive criticism, which can actually help you become better.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Don't let yourself down just because other players gave you bad feedback!!! Always stand strong and NEVER EVER give up, and trust me everything will work out great. I so agree with what you are trying to put out there!