T.A.R.D.I.S, TIme and Relative Dimentions In Space

do you want this?

• Total voters

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
a Tardis plugin, I know of one (that i will link) that if fair, you have to make it, and keep fueling it. they can be used as safe places for people, or transportation. or a house if you really want it, but its a safe place they can know that no one will be able to bother them

G

Ghibli_

That's completely against the server meaning-.-. The server is meant to be a roleplay server, where you can live a kinda realistic city life....what does a "TARDIS" concerns in that?

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
@jk1119 and you have a private safe place you can be in... only problem would be making sure that you cant go anywhere in the city, maybe a landing spot that if you try to go into cayman you automatically go to a certain place? I have worked with this plugin before, had to figure out why a lot of stuff wasn't working, but in the end it was good... except the server turned into a FNAF RP server.

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
@Zain if i come up with a paragraph of why we should get this, with links and stuff, will you implement this?

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
@jk1119 sigh... if zain asked i would take half an hour and come up with good reasons, but its you, and i dont care enough to make an argument for you.