Take A Moment To Stop, Breathe, And Think || @Lauren

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hey!~ I hope your all having an amazing day. Today was a unforgettable day. It made me realize a lot of things, i feel have been over looked. Today i was going home to the apartment which i share with my best friend... and i see a sign thats says "Lauren" with an arrow pointing to a item frame with a book and a present underneath. I picked up the book to read that she would be leaving the sever, and hoping that i could understand. At first i was in pure shock, and then i realized, that this is our fault. As much as i felt sad, i also felt like we all had over looked kindness and were being toxic to the point where people were leaving. If you know what i mean, you know that this sever is like a second home, and the only reason its so amazing, is b/c the people here and their kindness. But the kindness is slowly fading. The one thing that truely made McCities stand out was the kindness here, and im determined to keep it that way. I know that all of you are the most kind and beautiful people both inside and out, and ik that the stress and cause us to act out. But tbh, we need to improve. We need to make the change. Dont take this wrong, im not saying we should hurt and yell at the people who dont choose to show kindness, but we can KINDLY remind them, b/c if you are unkind to them, then you are just as bad. Two wrongs do not make a right. For me loosing my best friend, who at one point was my only friend and only in game family, its rlly sad, but at the same time a huge wake up calling. I think its time we take action, its been too long, but its not to late. We can do this!! I belive we can do it. Look at yourself in the mirror and say "You are beautiful both inside and out" and you should belive it b/c you deserve to say it. <3 Never forget how special, beautiful, and most important KIND you are. Everyone has kindness in them, its just a choice to show it or not. Sometimes choosing kindness can be hard, and sometimes we dont choose it, but if everyone can do their very best, we can build the best community ever <3 gn!~
-Laur <3

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey!~ I hope your all having an amazing day. Today was a unforgettable day. It made me realize a lot of things, i feel have been over looked. Today i was going home to the apartment which i share with my best friend... and i see a sign thats says "Lauren" with an arrow pointing to a item frame with a book and a present underneath. I picked up the book to read that she would be leaving the sever, and hoping that i could understand. At first i was in pure shock, and then i realized, that this is our fault. As much as i felt sad, i also felt like we all had over looked kindness and were being toxic to the point where people were leaving. If you know what i mean, you know that this sever is like a second home, and the only reason its so amazing, is b/c the people here and their kindness. But the kindness is slowly fading. The one thing that truely made McCities stand out was the kindness here, and im determined to keep it that way. I know that all of you are the most kind and beautiful people both inside and out, and ik that the stress and cause us to act out. But tbh, we need to improve. We need to make the change. Dont take this wrong, im not saying we should hurt and yell at the people who dont choose to show kindness, but we can KINDLY remind them, b/c if you are unkind to them, then you are just as bad. Two wrongs do not make a right. For me loosing my best friend, who at one point was my only friend and only in game family, its rlly sad, but at the same time a huge wake up calling. I think its time we take action, its been too long, but its not to late. We can do this!! I belive we can do it. Look at yourself in the mirror and say "You are beautiful both inside and out" and you should belive it b/c you deserve to say it. <3 Never forget how special, beautiful, and most important KIND you are. Everyone has kindness in them, its just a choice to show it or not. Sometimes choosing kindness can be hard, and sometimes we dont choose it, but if everyone can do their very best, we can build the best community ever <3 gn!~
-Laur <3
The color smh.....

Reactions: Laurel and Minty

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
Lauren, you have this way of saying all the things that are affecting the server so... perfectly. I agree with all ur saying, all the players (including us) need to make more of an effort to be kinder.

Reactions: Laurel