Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
Hey guys,

As you can see from the title, I decided to take a break from cities. Only for a month or something.

I've never really been comfortable talking about this stuff on the Internet, but I've been feeling really depressed and sad recently. Plus my grades dropped, so I think i need to focus on my real life for a moment before coming back.

Thanks.

-Minty

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
<3 if you ever need to talk to anyone im here for you... ik you probably dont know it, but im quite honestly one of your biggest fans. <3 i love you, and so does everyone here ^-^ i wish you the best of luck, feel free to message me on discord if ya need anything lovely <3 just remember, everything happens for a reason, and it all will make sense later, until then, Dont Forget To Smile <3

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Minty,
I want you to know that it’s ok to come and talk on the server, I sometimes talk to people on the server because they always are here, and whether or not you’re secretive or not, they are always here to lend an open ear, which is something that binds me with this server and it’s community.. I hope you have a good rest of your day and I wish you luck getting your grades back up! Love you girl❤

-Mabel03

CreeperCJG

CreeperCJG
CreeperCJG
Jan 19, 2018
The Police Station
Hey Minty! Just want you to know that we are here for you if you are ever feeling down or upset. You are awesome! And if you ever need to talk Im here. Good luck!

Reactions: Minty