Taking a Short Break

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
So Recently as many of you know, school has started back up, and that has put an immense amount of stress on me, not to mention I've been causing "drama" throughout MCC and I really do Apologize for that and I hope you know I really mean that. But besides that I've also been getting some nasty comments about myself and honestly its just adding more layers of stress to me. Not to mention i struggle with Mental Health but ill just throw that out there for you guys.

The break i will be taking will only be about 1-3 days and i might get on just for a few minuets here and there. BUT i will still be on forms everyday. Also if you need me just msg me on discord because ill probably be on there too.

Anyways luv u guys lots, have a great day and Don't forget to smile!! :D

Reactions: Twist and Minty

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
So Recently as many of you know, school has started back up, and that has put an immense amount of stress on me, not to mention I've been causing "drama" throughout MCC and I really do Apologize for that and I hope you know I really mean that. But besides that I've also been getting some nasty comments about myself and honestly its just adding more layers of stress to me. Not to mention i struggle with Mental Health but ill just throw that out there for you guys.

The break i will be taking will only be about 1-3 days and i might get on just for a few minuets here and there. BUT i will still be on forms everyday. Also if you need me just msg me on discord because ill probably be on there too.

Anyways luv u guys lots, have a great day and Don't forget to smile!! :D
<3 have a great break, real life is better than screen life, so remember to keep in check of your health, ive been there too <3

Reactions: Questar