Tammy in the Urban Dictionary :O

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Tammy
The perfect one. The type of girl that will run back for or to you no matter what. She cares unconditionally about almost everything. She gives everyone the benefit of doubt, even when most don't deserve it. Tammy won't judge anyone, but she dislikes liars, fakes, and cheaters. She's the cute, shy, girl next door. Girls named Tammy are very sweet, and can end up blushing at anything. If you're feeling down, Tammy's usually are sarcastic and can make you smile in an instant. Tammy's usually are very passionate in love and never forget their first love.. most even end up marrying them! They believe in true love, and even in Hebrew, the name means "the perfect one". Guys with Tammy's are the luckiest of all.

Hahhaha, Also, not many of you know but Tammy is just my nickname because I don't like my real name, but here it is :

Tamsin
Tamsin's are generally people with a quiet heart but a crazy imagination. Generally very pretty although they deny it.
They generally have curly hair, blue eyes and cute button lips.
They generally seek a quiet life and tries to avoid crowds as they think so different to people.
They can also be extremely creative people that are very passionate with their interests.
Their names means free spirit and Twin.
These are the people you can trust your life with and are these are the people that rarely come along.

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Max
Max is definitely the most unique and incredible person in this world. He has the biggest heart and no one can deny his extraordinary and hilarious personality. He has a way with making people feel so special. He's truly beautiful inside and out but not in a cocky way at all. Granted, he makes a lot of mistakes, mistakes that could be completely avoided, but he handles them with such grace and learns from them quickly. His strength shines through everyday and its extremely hard to block him out of your life once he's in it. Max is just Max. You have to love him, or hatehim.
Max is who he is. Love him or hate him.
#max#love#unique#hilarious#special

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
"Max"
Origin: Latin
Meaning: Diminutive of Maximilian: Greatest.
Commonly used with the word "Lightning"
Origin: Welsh
Meaning: lionlike; lightning
True to thier name all Max's are Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser's. One of a kind, Proud of themselves in whatever they do. Messy, and unorganized. Procrastinators. Great lovers, when their not sleeping. Extreme thinkers. Loves their pets usually more then their familiy. Can be VERY irritating to others when they try to explain or tell a story. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Max
Max is definitely the most unique and incredible person in this world. He has the biggest heart and no one can deny his extraordinary and hilarious personality. He has a way with making people feel so special. He's truly beautiful inside and out but not in a cocky way at all. Granted, he makes a lot of mistakes, mistakes that could be completely avoided, but he handles them with such grace and learns from them quickly. His strength shines through everyday and its extremely hard to block him out of your life once he's in it. Max is just Max. You have to love him, or hatehim.
Max is who he is. Love him or hate him.
#max#love#unique#hilarious#special
Ok... what the heck, I clicked on hard accidentally and look what comes up (PG 13 y'all xD)

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
He is a man's man and a woman's man. Everyone wants to be around him. He makes you smile just being in the same room as him. A lot of people take advantage of him. He still has a good heart even if it is a little closed off. He is very Strong willed and extremely intelligent. He is always entertaining it is never a dull moment when Max is around. If I had a man I'd want him to be a Max.
If there were a Max here no one would be bored.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
He is a man's man and a woman's man. Everyone wants to be around him. He makes you smile just being in the same room as him. A lot of people take advantage of him. He still has a good heart even if it is a little closed off. He is very Strong willed and extremely intelligent. He is always entertaining it is never a dull moment when Max is around. If I had a man I'd want him to be a Max.
If there were a Max here no one would be bored.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Trico
A giant bird-cat creature that is extremely adorable until you get in it's bad side.
It has multi colored eyes, when he's lost control or angry his eyes are red. When he's hungry his eyes are yellow. And white is for in the dark, it lights up a path.
They also have horns.
Trico from "The Last Guardian".

kek