Denied Teacher App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
1.) My in game name is AlohaRiley.

2.) My rank is a millionaire.

3.) Eastern Daylight Time

4.) I want to become a teacher due to my love of learning and the sacrifices I'm willing to make for the school's benefit. In real life I'm an A student, no B's, C's, D's, you get the point. In the future, I'd like to pursue a teaching job and I just absolutely love teaching in game. You get to interact with students/other players and as well as successfully educate those around you. It makes the game so much more fun and I definitely would love to be chosen for a teacher. Most people see this job like any other job in the world. But I see this as an opportunity. An opportunity in which I strive to achieve. Teaching people in schools can help their game experiences much better. Think about it, if you taught children about potions, or building or even math: They can do so much more with it! They can open up cafes and guess what? You'd be apart of that, because thanks to you, you'd get to have pride knowing you taught that student. In conclusion, I want to become a teacher, not for the reward, but for the experience. I feel as If adding me into the team can benefit others to strive for greatness and better understand how important their jobs are.

5.) I would like to teach baking. I am fine with Slimefun foods and I know most of the recipes. I can teach the kids how to make fortune cookies, and more. I can even supply the materials if you're worried about the budget. I think this can really benefit students and maybe one person will even get inspired to open up their own cafe.
The second class I'd teach Is building. I can teach kids different types of blocks and which items go best together and what certain rules that apply to build structures. I can teach students different styles of building and techniques I often use.
The third class I'd teach is Real estate. I'm actually a realtor and I help people find homes and often give them examples of homes I'd personally buy. I can teach students about different types of builds and budgets too. Like for example, If the students have gotten married and want to move into a nice home, I'd ask what type of things they are looking for and their budget. Once I get a budget and their likes and dislikes, I can help them find a suitable home for their needs.
The last class I'm willing to teach is the librarian. I absolutely love reading and have written books of my own. They are not open to the public since I do not know how to get them there. But yeah, reading is my passion and I read outside of Minecraft and am actually working on a book in real life that I hope to publish.

6.) Verbal warning, 1-2 times if they don't stop, I can send them to the principal. If they proceed to disrupt the class, I would request for further punishment towards the student.

7.) My username on Discord is EmilyBJJ but I'm planning on making the main account cause that's mainly for random stuff. I will be making a second account and will call it AlohaRiley but for now, feel free to contact me through EmilyBJJ. (Edit: It's now AlohaRiley.)

8.) I do have one question, can I try to give you one of the books I made in Minecraft to put it in the school library? Thanks!

Last edited:

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Lovely, long application! However... Your ar time is exceedingly low. Perhaps try improving it on a daily basis.
-=-
Application Denied - Reapply within 1 week

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
Lovely, long application! However... Your ar time is exceedingly low. Perhaps try improving it on a daily basis.
-=-
Application Denied - Reapply within 1 week

Wait, how is my ar time low? I've been playing for two weeks straight. I'm pretty sure ive got almost 8 days. If its low, how much time do I need?

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

TheAnonymous

Jan 16, 2019
The Anonymous Bunker
Uhm I'm sorry but here I am again. How is having an /ar time of 1 day and 15 hours this month low, when a current teacher DD617 has 30 minutes this month? Should Riley be accepted or should DD617 be demoted then? I'm sorry if I'm starting to be mean now but Riley has a higher /ar time than Bpacer. So who's ar time is exceedingly low? #RileyForTeacher

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
Thanks TheAnonymous ! You do have a good point. Why are there teachers with lower ar time than me and why is Acer principal when he has lower ar time than me. I mean no disrespect by this, its just its annoying to see how hard i worked on a application for it to be denied for not enough time meanwhile people with lower time are being accepted.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
DD617 was already demoted. However I see you majority of the time online when your applying for an application . I may be wrong. However I could be on for 2 or 3 days and get 1 day and 15 hours. I want teachers to be on a lot. The only reason I'm being harsh is because lots of accepted applicants apply but then go inactive straight away.

TheAnonymous

Jan 16, 2019
The Anonymous Bunker
DD617 was already demoted. However I see you majority of the time online when your applying for an application . I may be wrong. However I could be on for 2 or 3 days and get 1 day and 15 hours. I want teachers to be on a lot. The only reason I'm being harsh is because lots of accepted applicants apply but then go inactive straight away.
okay so that means you will decline everyone that applies? because everyone could go inactive after being accepted :):). kinda odd but ok. i’m going to hide in my basement again and i will appear if someone needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.