Denied Teacher App

Starlightd

May 7, 2018
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
Starlightd
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
Math, Computer Science
3. What is your rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Citizen
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
I would first give them the warning to stop and if they continue I will contact the Principal and/or Vice Principal.
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Starlightd#7218
6. What timezone are you in? ( Important for knowing when to plan school)
EST
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
Because I like teaching and I want to become a more helpful part of McCity
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. Yes, I firmly understand this and will do everything I can to be a good role model.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Teacher Applications are currently closed, Sorry. :(

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
Starlightd
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
Math, Computer Science
3. What is your rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Citizen
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
I would first give them the warning to stop and if they continue I will contact the Principal and/or Vice Principal.
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Starlightd#7218
6. What timezone are you in? ( Important for knowing when to plan school)
EST
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
Because I like teaching and I want to become a more helpful part of McCity
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. Yes, I firmly understand this and will do everything I can to be a good role model.
@Turkey @Graphic_elf @Isolation