Status
Not open for further replies.

J4MiE07

Jun 20, 2019
What is your in game name?
J4MiE04

What is your rank on the server?
Just Started

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)
BST (British Summer Time
Why do you want to become a teacher?
There are many reasons why I would like to become a teacher. I tend to teach people in game anyways so being a certified teacher will just give me a greater platform to spread my knowledge with more people. Often players from all ranks, new to veterans, will ask me questions pertaining to topics ranging from slimefun to real estate. I have a great deal of knowledge with just about everything in McCities, but most of my experience is in real estate. I am also a very talkative person (some would say too talkative), which is reflected in game. I explain things in great detail and always try to help people as best as possible, particularly new players. One of the main reasons I hope to be a teacher comes from remembering just how helpful everyone was when I first joined this server, and so becoming a teacher will help me pay forward the debt of gratitude I owe this community. Also, being a teacher would mean more people would ask me questions, and I love answering questions.

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)
1.] Physical Education - My favourite subject is Physical Education and love doing fun activities like football (soccer) and any type of Sport
2. History - I like talking about things that happened in the past like the Roman Empire the JFK Assassination etc
3.Maths - I have good times table skills and dividing skills and i am happy to teach one of the most important subjects in school

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?
I would issue a verbal warning to begin with. If the student continues to disrupt class after repeated warnings, I would pull the student aside and ask him or her to stay after class to explain the situation. Should the student behave poorly next class, I would request a meeting between the principal, the student and myself.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yes I do, and I would be willing to give my account information to bpacer and all other teachers.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Unfortunately, the requirements state that you must become Citizen+ to apply for Teacher. To become a citizen, make sure to have 12 hours of playtime and 90,000 in the bank.

APPLICATION DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.