Teacher Title's for Teachers

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
What im suggesting is the teacher rank/title in game or on the forums, now this is just for fun but since Architect, Police and Staff have ranks i think its only fair if teachers get one too. Teachers do get the title but not when you check tab. To all the teachers lemme know if you agree :laugh:

P.S I waited till i got Teacher so i can suggest this so it wouldn't make sense.

Reactions: Questar

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Also you actually do get a job just not a rank. So you get the teacher job giving you the command permissions and such. Or this was removed but I dont believe so.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
There is a new Principal. Behalf as a Teacher I don't really care, as becoming a Teacher is more than a job as Turkey mentioned but if we do or we don't it's still a job at the end of the day. Although there is a new principal so we'll see what he has to say about Teacher Ranks.

T

Trump15024

What im suggesting is the teacher rank/title in game or on the forums, now this is just for fun but since Architect, Police and Staff have ranks i think its only fair if teachers get one too. Teachers do get the title but not when you check tab. To all the teachers lemme know if you agree :laugh:

P.S I waited till i got Teacher so i can suggest this so it wouldn't make sense.
You could suggest it in the teacher discord :coffee:

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
There's a lot of new things going on with the new management which in this case you are correct Turkey.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
There's a lot of new things going on with the new management which in this case you are correct Turkey.
I know a lot more about what's going on with the school than a let on, and I know the planned changes. While this wasn't part of the initial update, it's plausible that it could roll out later. I know this.

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Also you actually do get a job just not a rank. So you get the teacher job giving you the command permissions and such. Or this was removed but I dont believe so.
Well tbh all i said is it would be fair if teachers had the rank like any other job you apply on the forums for. And again its for fun

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I would disagree on it, sorry. Tho we may be teachers as said by former Principals we aren’t really a 24/7 thing and being a teacher is voluntary effort hence we don’t really get any perks or anything. Staff however has vip regular so they can help players etc.. but mostly were more of the general management of a school we aren’t really concerned with matters outside of it, nor do we have control over it using our teacher role.

And, several players may only have the intention of becoming teacher or being an inactive or very non active one for the rank or pride to say they got a rank too etc...