Teaching chat

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I am a teacher on the server and i found it impossible to teach my class as i could see the whole server chat at the same time. So my suggestion is that when in a class there should be a plugin when you can only hear people in the room but you can /msg people outside of the room. You should not need to do A a command to chat in the room as some people don't know how it should just be automatic and maybe have some other features, but i need to be able to teach my class and something like this where i can't hear people outside of the room would make that possible i just can't teach when i can see everyone in the server chatting.
Thank you
Best regards
__Rin__Okumura__

Last edited:
Reactions: Rusty409

Rusty409

Apr 8, 2017
that sounds really good i second this, i am trying to become a teacher as soon as i figure out how.

Zombieking

Mar 19, 2017
I am a teacher on the server and i found it impossible to teach y class as i could see the whole server chat at the same time. So my suggestion is that when in a class there should be a plugin when you can only hear people in the room so i can ACTUALLY teach my class.
Thank you
Best regards
__Rin__Okumura__
/l