Thanksgiving || Happy Holidays

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
whats up guys? It's Laur and thanksgiving is SOOO close. And I'm so excited! This is a great time of year, all these holidays, Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Day Of The Dead., and many more. So I hope ur having a great holiday season. Personally my favorite is Thanksgiving, because it's a time were we all think of the amazing people and the luxurys in our lives. Today I'm going to be talking about a bunch of people who I love and who I am thankful for.... Thank you

@NeonPinkPanda
You are literally he best brother anyone a girl could ask for. You may be super annoying sometimes, but I love you. You have always keep me out of trouble, and always helped me when times are tough. You always came online when I was mad. And you know me so well (thanks for the Lululemon gift card). And thanks for making me love you, I know we don't seem like brother and sister but you made it work. Because we are going to have to be therefore each other for the rest of our lives.

@DelicateBean
You are literally the most kind, loving, and amazing person in the world. I love you so much, and no matter what I alway will. There have been so many amazing memories, and more yet to come (the not so secret prank HOPEFULLY next week) :giigle::love: You have always been that one person who can make me smile no matter what. I love you so much:laugh::laugh::p

@Coban
You have been so extremely kind to me. The other day when I asked you a question, you were unbelievablely kind to me. You are one of the most amazing people out there. One of the kindest too. You have always been so helpful, and kind, and rlly funny. Thank you so much

@CP42
You are one of the funniest, and most kind people on this planet. you have always been such an amazing friend. You never said anything mean to me, never said that I was crazy when I suggested the stuffed animal shop:laugh::giigle:. And your just a amazing person.

@Marie
Your one of the loudest, most energetic people I know. It's so much fun hanging out with you because we have so much in common. Your such an amazing friend:laugh:

@ItzLexicorn
One of the greatest most kind, caring people in this world. You have always been there for me when I needed someone to talk to, and ur such a amazing person to hang out with. I remember when we made that play, that was so much fun, and since then I've loved you cause ur the best friend anyone could ever have

@CraziiTabby
Ohmigosh, your literally so amazing, I've known you for such a long time, and I've loved you from the start. You have always show kindness to everyone, while being good to yourself, idk how u do it!

@laggynab
I remember when I first met you, you were so kind, I've always looked up to you. Your such a great role model. [Skips over the part where I was screaming in real life like I just saw Justin Beiber, and when I was begging for an autograph -SUPER EMBARRASSING-:rolleyes::oops:]. Anyway thank you for always being so kind to me, it means a lot. :laugh:

@Gabriel
Thanks for always being honest with me, you have always been that friend who I hate and then I realize that all you were doing was trying to help me. Everyone needs a friend like that, and that's why I'm so grateful for you. Because you find the perfect ballence between to honest and to kind

@Unicorn10110Pink
Your the most amazing in game daughter in the world. I love you so much, keep being he amazing Unicorn I know you are :laugh::love:

@LavaFlake
Your great.... If u weren't a CAVS fan, jk jk u guys are great competition. Tbh the league would be boring without u guys, we all know that we need each other to make the league exciting. Thanks for being a great person.

@PurpleTurkey
I'm a little scared to mention you in is post cause it about thanksgiving BUT IM VEGAN SO DONT WORRY #SavsDaTurkeys. But anyway, ur a great friend and amazing person. thanks
To Everyone
I came here in a sad place in life, I came her because I wanted to get away from my real life. Because when my real life became crazy, I came here just to get peace and quiet. And everyone here taught me that I need to embrace my real life, and enjoy this sever. the people here are like my fam. I love them all from the bottom of my heart. And I will love them all forever. Each one with a unique passion and life. Thank you all for creating an amazing environment which I'm glad to be a part of.

Have a good night, and Happy holidays. Don't forget to smile :laugh:

whats up guys? It's Laur and thanksgiving is SOOO close. And I'm so excited! This is a great time of year, all these holidays, Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Day Of The Dead., and many more. So I hope ur having a great holiday season. Personally my favorite is Thanksgiving, because it's a time were we all think of the amazing people and the luxurys in our lives. Today I'm going to be talking about a bunch of people who I love and who I am thankful for.... Thank you

@NeonPinkPanda
You are literally he best brother anyone a girl could ask for. You may be super annoying sometimes, but I love you. You have always keep me out of trouble, and always helped me when times are tough. You always came online when I was mad. And you know me so well (thanks for the Lululemon gift card). And thanks for making me love you, I know we don't seem like brother and sister but you made it work. Because we are going to have to be therefore each other for the rest of our lives.

@DelicateBean
You are literally the most kind, loving, and amazing person in the world. I love you so much, and no matter what I alway will. There have been so many amazing memories, and more yet to come (the not so secret prank HOPEFULLY next week) :giigle::love: You have always been that one person who can make me smile no matter what. I love you so much:laugh::laugh::p

@Coban
You have been so extremely kind to me. The other day when I asked you a question, you were unbelievablely kind to me. You are one of the most amazing people out there. One of the kindest too. You have always been so helpful, and kind, and rlly funny. Thank you so much

@CP42
You are one of the funniest, and most kind people on this planet. you have always been such an amazing friend. You never said anything mean to me, never said that I was crazy when I suggested the stuffed animal shop:laugh::giigle:. And your just a amazing person.

@Marie
Your one of the loudest, most energetic people I know. It's so much fun hanging out with you because we have so much in common. Your such an amazing friend:laugh:

@ItzLexicorn
One of the greatest most kind, caring people in this world. You have always been there for me when I needed someone to talk to, and ur such a amazing person to hang out with. I remember when we made that play, that was so much fun, and since then I've loved you cause ur the best friend anyone could ever have

@CraziiTabby
Ohmigosh, your literally so amazing, I've known you for such a long time, and I've loved you from the start. You have always show kindness to everyone, while being good to yourself, idk how u do it!

@laggynab
I remember when I first met you, you were so kind, I've always looked up to you. Your such a great role model. [Skips over the part where I was screaming in real life like I just saw Justin Beiber, and when I was begging for an autograph -SUPER EMBARRASSING-:rolleyes::oops:]. Anyway thank you for always being so kind to me, it means a lot. :laugh:

@Gabriel
Thanks for always being honest with me, you have always been that friend who I hate and then I realize that all you were doing was trying to help me. Everyone needs a friend like that, and that's why I'm so grateful for you. Because you find the perfect ballence between to honest and to kind

@Unicorn10110Pink
Your the most amazing in game daughter in the world. I love you so much, keep being he amazing Unicorn I know you are :laugh::love:

@LavaFlake
Your great.... If u weren't a CAVS fan, jk jk u guys are great competition. Tbh the league would be boring without u guys, we all know that we need each other to make the league exciting. Thanks for being a great person.

@PurpleTurkey
I'm a little scared to mention you in is post cause it about thanksgiving BUT IM VEGAN SO DONT WORRY #SavsDaTurkeys. But anyway, ur a great friend and amazing person. thanks
To Everyone
I came here in a sad place in life, I came her because I wanted to get away from my real life. Because when my real life became crazy, I came here just to get peace and quiet. And everyone here taught me that I need to embrace my real life, and enjoy this sever. the people here are like my fam. I love them all from the bottom of my heart. And I will love them all forever. Each one with a unique passion and life. Thank you all for creating an amazing environment which I'm glad to be a part of.

Have a good night, and Happy holidays. Don't forget to smile :laugh:
AWWW LAUREN
Ily2 <3 <3 when r u next ig so we can talkkk and do girly stufff Andy go shoppingggg