Thanksgiving Thank Yous (Sorry Its Late) || @Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyo lovelys! Sorry this is a little late, but i wanted to take the time to get it right! Hehe it my favorite time of year again! Thanksgiving, yes ik for most of yall americans, ik thanksgiving isnt until uhhh i actually dont know when it is BUT since im also canadian i thought i would pay a little tribute and post this on canadian thanksgiving this year :> hehe for all my canadian friends <3 Even if ur not canadian <3 i still love you ^-^ No matter where your from <3 i love you and happy holidays!!

So first of all, i would like to talk about how thankful i am for all the support ive been getting about my choices to leave in Jan, in addition to coming out about my stuggles. Its quite honestly been such a huge help, and it makes me really happy to see how the community has chosen such a kind and loving way to deal with not just me, but many other players leaving as well.

Thank you to all the lovelys who have been with me since day one, the oldies, but yet still some of my closest friends, Lexi and Gabriel, two of the players who have literally known me since i was a newbie, thank you both for always sticking by my side <3

Peggy, this is for you <3 my canadian friend ^-^ ily and thanks for always being thier for me, your the best sister i could ever ask for <3 our goofy adventures and drama chairs <3 you always were there to support me though everything, thank you

LavaFlake luv ya <3 thanks for always protecting me…. Hehe this Christmas is going to be fun :> yall going down WARRIORS FOR LIFE :> until you make it into the nba hehe

Connor <3 i love you, you have always been by me since the start ^-^ your my best friend, soccer buddy, twin, and brother <3 ily hehe thanks for proofreading all my important threads and posts <3 and hehe calling me while you do your homework <3 LUV YA

Minty, i nominated you for POTM because of your positive attitude and love for other players, i know your going to be on a break, but i just wanted to recognize you for your amazing contributions to the server <3 i hope you come back sometime to visit before i leave so i can give you your gift <3 I wish you the best

Will! My fav niece <3 ily so much ^-^ your always so positive and kind ^-^

Creeper <3 ily such an amazing aussie, and friend ^-^

Isolation WELCOME BAcK!!~~~ YAYYYAAAYY

So ya <3 thank you to the whole McCities community <3 Feel free to tag people in the comments below to spead the thanksgiving spirit! !i love you lovelys! Dont Forget To Smile!!

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
ioduhfusdgfuyesd im so thankful for chu girrll dgjksdfghdfghfj <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
Heyo lovelys! Sorry this is a little late, but i wanted to take the time to get it right! Hehe it my favorite time of year again! Thanksgiving, yes ik for most of yall americans, ik thanksgiving isnt until uhhh i actually dont know when it is BUT since im also canadian i thought i would pay a little tribute and post this on canadian thanksgiving this year :> hehe for all my canadian friends <3 Even if ur not canadian <3 i still love you ^-^ No matter where your from <3 i love you and happy holidays!!

So first of all, i would like to talk about how thankful i am for all the support ive been getting about my choices to leave in Jan, in addition to coming out about my stuggles. Its quite honestly been such a huge help, and it makes me really happy to see how the community has chosen such a kind and loving way to deal with not just me, but many other players leaving as well.

Thank you to all the lovelys who have been with me since day one, the oldies, but yet still some of my closest friends, Lexi and Gabriel, two of the players who have literally known me since i was a newbie, thank you both for always sticking by my side <3

Peggy, this is for you <3 my canadian friend ^-^ ily and thanks for always being thier for me, your the best sister i could ever ask for <3 our goofy adventures and drama chairs <3 you always were there to support me though everything, thank you

LavaFlake luv ya <3 thanks for always protecting me…. Hehe this Christmas is going to be fun :> yall going down WARRIORS FOR LIFE :> until you make it into the nba hehe

Connor <3 i love you, you have always been by me since the start ^-^ your my best friend, soccer buddy, twin, and brother <3 ily hehe thanks for proofreading all my important threads and posts <3 and hehe calling me while you do your homework <3 LUV YA

Minty, i nominated you for POTM because of your positive attitude and love for other players, i know your going to be on a break, but i just wanted to recognize you for your amazing contributions to the server <3 i hope you come back sometime to visit before i leave so i can give you your gift <3 I wish you the best

Will! My fav niece <3 ily so much ^-^ your always so positive and kind ^-^

Creeper <3 ily such an amazing aussie, and friend ^-^

Isolation WELCOME BAcK!!~~~ YAYYYAAAYY

So ya <3 thank you to the whole McCities community <3 Feel free to tag people in the comments below to spead the thanksgiving spirit! !i love you lovelys! Dont Forget To Smile!!
L A U R E L!! Happy thanksgiving!!! OF COURSE IM COMING BACK IN TIME! <3333333333

Reactions: Laurel