The Adventures of Nugget the Cat!

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
Hello, jaypi0 here. This is a fan fiction about Nugget the Cat, A.K.A hm_shi's bf's cat. One day Nugget was outside, just being a regular Nugget, you know the rest. Then suddenly Nugget encountered a chicken nugget! Nugget immediately pounced, causing the chicken nugget to have a heart attack. Nugget realized the chicken nugget was actually one of her, and performed one of her magic spells and the chicken nugget came back to life. Then the chicken nugget and Nugget started having a nice conversation. Then another chicken nugget came along. Then another one. Then Nugget finally realized that she was in a McNugget box. She got out of the McNugget box and went off for another adventure.

Reactions: CreeperGamer

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
The fact you pretty much stole my name, and declared you were writing one after i announced i was writing one, makes me not like this.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I'm sorry, mr. jo3512, who exactly do you think you are? I said it first, actually, so before you go opening your big mouth to me, get your facts right. And I'm also entitled to copy you, thank you very much.
M8 I wrote this last year. But my father used to say, if someone wants to copy you, then your ideas are good

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I'm afraid to say I didn't play the server last year
Yes you didn't. I have been here for 3 years, so stop asking me "who do you think you are" IM tired of your saltiness from now on multiple ppl wll be ignoring you.

D

Deleted member 832

Yes you didn't. I have been here for 3 years, so stop asking me "who do you think you are" IM tired of your saltiness from now on multiple ppl wll be ignoring you.
Lol, so many 'author' copy cats