The Beauty of the Subtle

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Whether we admit it or not, the vast majority of us take reality for granted. We are too focused on our mundane tasks to truly appreciate the beauty of what surrounds us.
Sometimes, beyond being a millionaire, beyond being powerful, there is something more. Something that's just as good, and it can be enjoyed with a few friends and some high ground. After all, at the end of the day, that's what counts, and this is one of the few servers that allows us to appreciate that subtle beauty that we so easily overlook. No matter what horrible events happen, the sun will rise again. The players will live again.

Here are a few pictures that I took with BlTeamTnt and Will
2018-07-25_14.32.27.png
2018-07-25_14.30.32.png

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
I use the BSL shaders with custom settings. The normal BSL looks crappy, but if you turn up the contrast and saturation and turn down the night and rain brightness, it's incredible. The great thing about BSL is that you can change the color of light sources. I'm going to post a monochrome shot in a bit, as they're really cool as well. Unfortunately, It's also super intensive, as in skyscraper districts of McCities I can manage around 40fps tops, with spikes bringing me down to 20 or so.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Whether we admit it or not, the vast majority of us take reality for granted. We are too focused on our mundane tasks to truly appreciate the beauty of what surrounds us.
Sometimes, beyond being a millionaire, beyond being powerful, there is something more. Something that's just as good, and it can be enjoyed with a few friends and some high ground. After all, at the end of the day, that's what counts, and this is one of the few servers that allows us to appreciate that subtle beauty that we so easily overlook. No matter what horrible events happen, the sun will rise again. The players will live again.

Here are a few pictures that I took with BlTeamTnt and WillView attachment 5620View attachment 5621
o wow! Those are sooo pretty!!