The Event Island

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Lol you just go fir the worst possible outcome...
Here is the
Best possible outcome:
Staff takes care of the island makig it look nice
Players can buy a plot space from staff by presenting their idea and maybe even show it is possible.
If you do not host your event often or didnt finish your build in 1 month without reason the region gets taken by staff.
A circulation of new events and ideas keep the island alive and many players can play games there to have fun and this will make that more people are online at the same time and the servers expands.

Bem.
Now let staff decide cuz you gave enough hate :)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Lol you just go fir the worst possible outcome...
Here is the
Best possible outcome:
Staff takes care of the island makig it look nice
Players can buy a plot space from staff by presenting their idea and maybe even show it is possible.
If you do not host your event often or didnt finish your build in 1 month without reason the region gets taken by staff.
A circulation of new events and ideas keep the island alive and many players can play games there to have fun and this will make that more people are online at the same time and the servers expands.

Bem.
Now let staff decide cuz you gave enough hate :)
But why not rent? It is inevitable that a player who owns a plot will forget about it and neglect 'their duty'. This will lead to a re-evaluation which will most likely results in a warning or revoked plot … Which in turn would spark even more of a debate. Maybe 50k is a bit too much, but it being rentable with an actual cost would be a good idea. Think about it, only the truly committed would want to rent it, otherwise who is going to spend that money just for a rentable plot.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Death

Mar 18, 2017
But why not rent? It is inevitable that a player who owns a plot will forget about it and neglect 'their duty'. This will lead to a re-evaluation which will most likely results in a warning or revoked plot … Which in turn would spark even more of a debate. Maybe 50k is a bit too much, but it being rentable with an actual cost would be a good idea. Think about it, only the truly committed would want to rent it, otherwise who is going to spend that money just for a rentable plot.
Well i have to agree to a mere extent as irl carnivals or whatever it may be a small game stand usually rent for a certain amount and your goal would be to earn more than you pay

Reactions: Turkey

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Well i have to agree to a mere extent as irl carnivals or whatever it may be a small game stand usually rent for a certain amount and your goal would be to earn more than you pay
True. I personally can't see this as a very profitable idea. These 'carnival games' will mostly revolve around vanilla minigames & redstone contraptions.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
True. I personally can't see this as a very profitable idea. These 'carnival games' will mostly revolve around vanilla minigames & redstone contraptions.
Idk a 10k rent a week can do? Maybe 20k max... also maybe we can differate in size? So smaller cheaper plots for events and bigger more exspencive ones :eek:

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Hmm, I do events a lot and there are pros and cons to this.

PROS
* Different, large, fun player events
* Players get a chance to create events
* It would be a nice add-on and would be pretty fun
* Players will be able to do events when they’d like
* There are more Pros but here are the most important

CONS
* This is supposed to be a City RP, too many events could ruin the aspect of City RP
* Staff aren’t always online to host events
* An island would be hard to maintain, and making a new island looking natural could be hard
* Players won’t always maintain duties with islands. So if they’re being bought, Players will forget about it
* There are more cons, but here are the biggest ones.

If I had to have a final answer about it. I’d say no because like said above, Players would not maintain their property, staff aren’t always on, etc etc.
My answer isn’t the definite answer though.

Also, what type of events would there be? We already have trivia’s, dances, and parkour. An event or something like a shooting range could be made on a normal plot.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yeah true :/ roleplay ruins all xd
Not very realistic. So to make it more realistic it could be a themepark.
Players would have to create some selfrunning events. Like a punchout with knockbacksticks. You can play yourself. Just someone else build it for you.

A themepark needs less terraforming and could even be on cayman as death said there is a lot of space left.

Maybe make it smaller. So only a few 30x30 spaces for games. They would be up for rent. So when you forget about your duty you lose the region too.

Staff doesn't need to be online. As most events should be automatic or player runned. There could be some bigger events that would only run when staff wants to.

Also some staffmade games that use up more space just to make it all look nice.(rollercoast, bigwheel xd like the main streets etc etc)

I guess if you guys don't want to build it yourself you may or may not have a team full of great builders wich you can use to get things like this build :)

Idk bout grammar and such. Cuz I am on the phone in the morning. Nice day all

Forgot to do this:
Hmm, I do events a lot and there are pros and cons to this.

PROS
* Different, large, fun player events
* Players get a chance to create events
* It would be a nice add-on and would be pretty fun
* Players will be able to do events when they’d like
* There are more Pros but here are the most important

CONS
* This is supposed to be a City RP, too many events could ruin the aspect of City RP
* Staff aren’t always online to host events
* An island would be hard to maintain, and making a new island looking natural could be hard
* Players won’t always maintain duties with islands. So if they’re being bought, Players will forget about it
* There are more cons, but here are the biggest ones.

If I had to have a final answer about it. I’d say no because like said above, Players would not maintain their property, staff aren’t always on, etc etc.
My answer isn’t the definite answer though.

Also, what type of events would there be? We already have trivia’s, dances, and parkour. An event or something like a shooting range could be made on a normal plot.