The Laur Support Group || @Laurel and @BootsieBear

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyoo everyone!~ ^-^ So as probably have read in @BootsieBear's post about clubs, we have decided to make a support group! ^-^ First of all, thank you SO much to BootsieBear for being so amazing and creating this group with me ^-^ everyone comment down below how amazinggg she is ^-^

So basically we are starting this group out on discord (join here --------> https://discord.gg/Y8ZfAG) ^-^ we want people to come here to be able to share their stories and relate/get help from others, but we also understand if you don't feel open to telling a lot of people what's going on in your life. Just know that you can always start a conversation with one or both of us and we'll always be there. <3 ^-^

So rn we are starting this out as just a discord channel, however if this can help people ^-^ we will be happy to expand it to more areas in game, and else where ^-^ <3 So thats just a quick idea of what this channel will be ^-^ <3 SO before i end this post, i just want to remind you how beautiful you are, and how you are a perfectly imperfect person who will grow up to change this world for the good ^-^ <3 Before you go, dont forget to comment down below how amazing BootsieBear is ^-^ our contact into is down below if you need any help ^-^ And Dont Forget To Smile lovelys ^-^

@Laurel || Laurel#0711

@BootsieBear || BBear#4450

T

Trump15024

Heyoo everyone!~ ^-^ So as probably have read in @BootsieBear's post about clubs, we have decided to make a support group! ^-^ First of all, thank you SO much to BootsieBear for being so amazing and creating this group with me ^-^ everyone comment down below how amazinggg she is ^-^

So basically we are starting this group out on discord (join here --------> https://discord.gg/Y8ZfAG) ^-^ we want people to come here to be able to share their stories and relate/get help from others, but we also understand if you don't feel open to telling a lot of people what's going on in your life. Just know that you can always start a conversation with one or both of us and we'll always be there. <3 ^-^

So rn we are starting this out as just a discord channel, however if this can help people ^-^ we will be happy to expand it to more areas in game, and else where ^-^ <3 So thats just a quick idea of what this channel will be ^-^ <3 SO before i end this post, i just want to remind you how beautiful you are, and how you are a perfectly imperfect person who will grow up to change this world for the good ^-^ <3 Before you go, dont forget to comment down below how amazing BootsieBear is ^-^ our contact into is down below if you need any help ^-^ And Dont Forget To Smile lovelys ^-^

@Laurel || Laurel#0711

@BootsieBear || BBear#4450
I joined the Discord and I hope others do too this seems really helpful, nice, and hopefully will help as many players as possible.

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Our goal is to create a nice and friendly environment where people can just talk about life and what's going on in theirs, and feel like they aren't alone. I don't talk publicly online a lot about what's going on in mine, and I've had times in my life where I feel like it's just me vs the world. But, thanks to @Laurel and so many other amazing people, I don't anymore. And I never want anyone else to feel that way. ^-^