ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Bank Robbing Guide! Made by Jazz :O

So we all know bank robbing returned to the server! Bank robbing brings Roleplay, Fun, Criminal Activity and much more to the server.
Faheem might have thaught us how the new plugin works. (https://mccities.com/threads/bank-robbery.17353/#post-98141 )
But he didn't teach how to actually succeed with robbing the bank when cops are guarding!

So I decided to make this lil guide giving some simple tips and maybe inspire criminals to come up with their own creative ways to rob the bank!
Lets just get into it and decide yourself how usefull this guide has been :D

The Do's of Bank Robbing
-Gather around as many people as possible. Teamwork makes the Dream work!
-Distract the Cops, murder people or item drugs in chat to lure them away from the vault and then strike!
-Use Slimefun gear, multitools, jetboots, enderpearls, knockbacksticks or any other item in order to easily escape the cops when they are chasing you inside the maze. Think about the small and narrow spaces the vault has!
-Study the Maze even when Bank Robbing is on cooldown! If you know the way you will easily escape :)
-Divide the roles. Let people fight the cops, let people distract them and let others try to take the money. As I said, Teamwork makes the dream work for a reason!
-SUPER TIP! If you get into the vault first and then start a robbery with the person inside the vault added to your gang, then that person has a head start :)

Now ofcourse those are some usefull tips, but there are always some BIG No No's for bank robbing. So let me list them for you! :)

The Don'ts of Bank Robbing
-Don't pvp with the cops inside the maze, they have almost 0 knockback in small area's, so the chance of them hitting you once is REALLY big
-Don't use Invis potions, it's against the rules :O It would have otherwise been a big DO. But for now don't do it!
-Don't go up the station exit when you know cops are after you, they can easily jail you. Wait for an opening and then escape using a tool instead.
-NEVER be hasty, always take your time and think about the situation. If you lose your cool the cops will definitly jail you!
-Don't let yourself get distracted. Don't type in chat, don't look at your ball or anything. Be focused for the 3 minutes you have to escape and GET OUT!
-Don't Group Together. When 3 criminals are in a narrow space next to each other it only takes 3 hits for a Cop to finish you off. If the group is split up then the cops need to search around the maze to jail you all.

Now you know some handy tips for robbing the bank! We as a community hope the plugin becomes part of the game like the fishing competition is right now, but we also hope that it keeps getting updated and improved!

If you have any experiences with bank robbing you feel others should know, be sure to share them in the comments! If people have questions about bank robbing be sure to link them to the guides and I hope everyone enjoys this amazing plugin!

Greets!
Jazz :)

This Guide will be updated if any changes are made in game

Reactions: mazman100 and Optic

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Btw I know it looks weird that a cop is making a Bank Robbing guide.
But it's just to improve the community and make bank robbing more of a challenge for us cops too! :)
I hope everyone gets creative with their tactics and I will see you in game!

T

Trump15024

Bank Robbing Guide! Made by Jazz :O

So we all know bank robbing returned to the server! Bank robbing brings Roleplay, Fun, Criminal Activity and much more to the server.
Faheem might have thaught us how the new plugin works. (https://mccities.com/threads/bank-robbery.17353/#post-98141 )
But he didn't teach how to actually succeed with robbing the bank when cops are guarding!

So I decided to make this lil guide giving some simple tips and maybe inspire criminals to come up with their own creative ways to rob the bank!
Lets just get into it and decide yourself how usefull this guide has been :D

The Do's of Bank Robbing
-Gather around as many people as possible. Teamwork makes the Dream work!
-Distract the Cops, murder people or item drugs in chat to lure them away from the vault and then strike!
-Use Slimefun gear, multitools, jetboots, enderpearls, knockbacksticks or any other item in order to easily escape the cops when they are chasing you inside the maze. Think about the small and narrow spaces the vault has!
-Study the Maze even when Bank Robbing is on cooldown! If you know the way you will easily escape :)
-Divide the roles. Let people fight the cops, let people distract them and let others try to take the money. As I said, Teamwork makes the dream work for a reason!
-SUPER TIP! If you get into the vault first and then start a robbery with the person inside the vault added to your gang, then that person has a head start :)

Now ofcourse those are some usefull tips, but there are always some BIG No No's for bank robbing. So let me list them for you! :)

The Don'ts of Bank Robbing
-Don't pvp with the cops inside the maze, they have almost 0 knockback in small area's, so the chance of them hitting you once is REALLY big
-Don't use Invis potions, it's against the rules :O It would have otherwise been a big DO. But for now don't do it!
-Don't go up the station exit when you know cops are after you, they can easily jail you. Wait for an opening and then escape using a tool instead.
-NEVER be hasty, always take your time and think about the situation. If you lose your cool the cops will definitly jail you!
-Don't let yourself get distracted. Don't type in chat, don't look at your ball or anything. Be focused for the 3 minutes you have to escape and GET OUT!
-Don't Group Together. When 3 criminals are in a narrow space next to each other it only takes 3 hits for a Cop to finish you off. If the group is split up then the cops need to search around the maze to jail you all.

Now you know some handy tips for robbing the bank! We as a community hope the plugin becomes part of the game like the fishing competition is right now, but we also hope that it keeps getting updated and improved!

If you have any experiences with bank robbing you feel others should know, be sure to share them in the comments! If people have questions about bank robbing be sure to link them to the guides and I hope everyone enjoys this amazing plugin!

Greets!
Jazz :)

This Guide will be updated if any changes are made in game
You cant really use enderpealrs lmao

Reactions: ItzJazzMade