The time has come...

OrtonGaming

Jun 15, 2015
Goose Creek, SC
Well guys,
I was planning to do it more suddenly, but I do not think that would be right.

I joined two years ago, in July/August of 2013, when I was 12. Now I am fourteen, and as I continue to get older I continue to have more and more things to do that are more important than playing minecraft. I am going to be starting my first year in High School. For these and several other reasons, I have decided to make tomorrow, August 11th (EST) my last day on this server and as part of MC Cities.

My time here has been long. Unfortunately, the way Administration was back then resulted me in leaving MC Cities for 2 years. I was fed up with the administration and how they handled things back then. But I came back to minecraft, and most of my former friends had moved on. However, I unexpectly made many new friends, who include but not limited to, HybridHaxor, GameNinjaX,1hope2, Nicole and several others. You guys, were enough to make me stay.

Now, over the last two years, I have had my fair share of frustrating experiences. But, I am glad that I can say that I have had far more memorable experiences here thanks to my friends both old and new. So as I leave I will not forget you guys. And thank you.

Now, this is going to be my second to last post. Later tomorrow I will be on sporadically to say good bye. But I will not hold a party of any sort, I would prefer to keep my last day fairly low-key. I will make one final post saying good bye and i will say some last words. Afterwords, both fortunately, and unfortunately, I will depart.

But first, have you heard of this song?