TheFrostyFoundation: Welcome! || @Lauren

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
One time, Will and I were planning on giving a cooler full of smoothies and juices (since I run a smoothie company) to someone, just as a feel-better gift, but after reading the shulker box idea, I’m thinking it could be the same thing, except the shulker boxes won’t have to waste space on food, now, and it can be used for particular materials and tools. Will and I are happy to make this cooler present again!

Reactions: Laurel

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
Ahh I really wish when I was inactive for a while someone actually helped me now like you before I barely have anything to spare i try to gain money or try to be employed but a lot of applications are closed. I am not trying to be a scam but like you I am asking for help, right now since I was inactive my house got auto sold and so many new things have appeared to be on the server. Please someone help me get on both of my feet instead of one just like you guys did with lauren, I can't afford to buy a house so could I live with someone for awhile? At least until I save my money up to get my own house and get up and be a top player who would also be willing to donate to this foundation. Inactivity has affected me greatly and I am just asking anyone to help me as you did with lauren. I would really love to donate to you once I get my life started once again. I am really struggling with no one helping me

Reactions: Laurel and jazz450