TheFrostyFoundation: Welcome! || @Lauren

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyo! So today ill be introducing my new non-profit company... TheFrostyFoundation!~
Why?
So as a lot of you know, i left the sever for a while, and came back a couple month ago. When i came back i had ALMOST nothing, no money, no plot, but i had the one thing that truly mattered, friends. So many people offered me to live with them, offered me money, and best of all, their friendship and support. I cant express how extremely grateful i am for them <3 all my friends, my in game fam, everyone <3 They all helped me get back on my feet, they went out of their way in order to help me find a apartment, and gave me jobs. I know what its like loose everything and have to start over from the very beginning, but i made it, i now have a house and a stable income to help support myself! I couldnt have done any of this without my friends and in game fam who support me so much. So thats why im starting this non-profit real-estate company in honor of my two besties who have left the sever, @ItzLexicorn and @FancyChips. Ive known them almost the entire time ive played on the sever, and since they left the sever, i wanted to create a way for everyone to remember them, because they are two of the most kind people ive ever met in my whole life. They have been there for me from the start and through all the tough times, they have stood up for me when i was too afraid, and when i came back the took me in and helped me get to where i am today. They deserve the best and greatest respect in the world. I cant express how grateful i am to have them, and when the left, i made a promise that i would do everything in my power to help others. TheFrostyFoundation is being created because i want to give to players who want to do good for the sever get the money they need for new companys, projects, and plots.

How It Works
So the company will donate 100% of the profits to players who want to help make the sever better, or are trying to recover from previous mistakes, or are new. I'll be buying plots with my own money, then building or fixing the plot and selling it for profit. However unlike a traditional real-estate company, i will post on forums: 1) how much i bought the plot for 2) the cost to build and transfer or to fix the plot 3) How much the plot was sold for 4) The profits made from it which will be donated 5) Instructions on how enter

Note: The plots will be sold for at a higher price than normal in order to raise as much money as possible

So this is a 100% non-profit company :) If you have any questions you can comment below! I hope this can help people who are going through the same things ive been through <3 Dont Forget To Smile!

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
That sounds amazing! Are donations accepted, to help get the company started? I'd be happy to help in any way, and I would also be happy to donate money, if that's the best way to help! :D
After leaving for about three months, I lost all of my items and everything I had worked for months to get, and getting back to where I was before was a real struggle! I love that you're doing this, @Lauren. <3

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Heyo! So today ill be introducing my new non-profit company... TheFrostyFoundation!~
Why?
So as a lot of you know, i left the sever for a while, and came back a couple month ago. When i came back i had ALMOST nothing, no money, no plot, but i had the one thing that truly mattered, friends. So many people offered me to live with them, offered me money, and best of all, their friendship and support. I cant express how extremely grateful i am for them <3 all my friends, my in game fam, everyone <3 They all helped me get back on my feet, they went out of their way in order to help me find a apartment, and gave me jobs. I know what its like loose everything and have to start over from the very beginning, but i made it, i now have a house and a stable income to help support myself! I couldnt have done any of this without my friends and in game fam who support me so much. So thats why im starting this non-profit real-estate company in honor of my two besties who have left the sever, @ItzLexicorn and @FancyChips. Ive known them almost the entire time ive played on the sever, and since they left the sever, i wanted to create a way for everyone to remember them, because they are two of the most kind people ive ever met in my whole life. They have been there for me from the start and through all the tough times, they have stood up for me when i was too afraid, and when i came back the took me in and helped me get to where i am today. They deserve the best and greatest respect in the world. I cant express how grateful i am to have them, and when the left, i made a promise that i would do everything in my power to help others. TheFrostyFoundation is being created because i want to give to players who want to do good for the sever get the money they need for new companys, projects, and plots.

How It Works
So the company will donate 100% of the profits to players who want to help make the sever better, or are trying to recover from previous mistakes, or are new. I'll be buying plots with my own money, then building or fixing the plot and selling it for profit. However unlike a traditional real-estate company, i will post on forums: 1) how much i bought the plot for 2) the cost to build and transfer or to fix the plot 3) How much the plot was sold for 4) The profits made from it which will be donated 5) Instructions on how enter

Note: The plots will be sold for at a higher price than normal in order to raise as much money as possible

So this is a 100% non-profit company :) If you have any questions you can comment below! I hope this can help people who are going through the same things ive been through <3 Dont Forget To Smile!
It’s a good idea, I just don’t see why it’s put into money form, wouldn’t it be better to give someone a small-medium house if like what you said, trying to get back on their feet. I don’t mean any harm to newbies, but based on experience giving newer player a big amount of cash leads them into getting scammed by more experienced player. In the end the more experienced player just sweeps the cash into tricking players.

I don’t mean to raid on your parade but wouldn’t it be more beneficial to build apartments on islands, bigger sized apt with rooms interiorly designed and rented out. In addition this both makes profit in the long run to construct another apartment and also and if you have any friends/newbies who want to get back on their feet, as landlord, you could have them rent it and pay them back the amount they rented it for. For example a nice big apt for 1k weekly rent, let’s say your friend wants to rent for 4 weeks, then let him rent it for 4 weeks and pay him 4k. It’s a win win, he gets a nice apt to start of with and no one loses cash in the process. It’s not like the building gets filled up anyways. Besides, based in my experience irl, I regularly donate, but it’s best to use the cash for goods/things which will help them over giving them raw cash as it can be used for random things that could be scams or things that won’t even help them start out and just pull them down in the game.

I’m not trying to say your idea is bad or anything, I’m just being more on the technical side of where or how the money is being used and how it can possible be used more efficiently and effectively

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
It’s a good idea, I just don’t see why it’s put into money form, wouldn’t it be better to give someone a small-medium house if like what you said, trying to get back on their feet. I don’t mean any harm to newbies, but based on experience giving newer player a big amount of cash leads them into getting scammed by more experienced player. In the end the more experienced player just sweeps the cash into tricking players.

I don’t mean to raid on your parade but wouldn’t it be more beneficial to build apartments on islands, bigger sized apt with rooms interiorly designed and rented out. In addition this both makes profit in the long run to construct another apartment and also and if you have any friends/newbies who want to get back on their feet, as landlord, you could have them rent it and pay them back the amount they rented it for. For example a nice big apt for 1k weekly rent, let’s say your friend wants to rent for 4 weeks, then let him rent it for 4 weeks and pay him 4k. It’s a win win, he gets a nice apt to start of with and no one loses cash in the process. It’s not like the building gets filled up anyways. Besides, based in my experience irl, I regularly donate, but it’s best to use the cash for goods/things which will help them over giving them raw cash as it can be used for random things that could be scams or things that won’t even help them start out and just pull them down in the game.

I’m not trying to say your idea is bad or anything, I’m just being more on the technical side of where or how the money is being used and how it can possible be used more efficiently and effectively
Lol LitJesus was scammed so diehard... almost all his money was taken by others.

But honestly you are right. Maybe even do shulkerboxes? Like a shulkerbox present?

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Lol LitJesus was scammed so diehard... almost all his money was taken by others.

But honestly you are right. Maybe even do shulkerboxes? Like a shulkerbox present?
The shulkerbox idea is nice! Maybe put together like kits.... each one containing a stack of food, some ores (iron, maybe a few diamonds- so they can use them to make tools or whatever else they need), wood, etc. I mean, I personally spent a long time working just to get those things back, and I would have appreciated a small present like this.

If you want to add this, Lauren, I'd love to donate my money and time (like I said before xD) because I remember when that happened to me.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

The shulkerbox idea is nice! Maybe put together like kits.... each one containing a stack of food, some ores (iron, maybe a few diamonds- so they can use them to make tools or whatever else they need), wood, etc. I mean, I personally spent a long time working just to get those things back, and I would have appreciated a small present like this.

If you want to add this, Lauren, I'd love to donate my money and time (like I said before xD) because I remember when that happened to me.
sounds like a really great idea! Ive done similar things to what im planning to do rn and its been pretty helpful in the past. Idk thats just my personal option. But maybe in the future ill try the skulkerbox idea? im not quite sure yet, but im always open to new ideas!

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I love this idea, and honestly am wondering why i didnt do this before ;(

I got a question tho

Is your company open for investors, i would love to invest and want nothing back other than what i invested in the first place, this is a great cause and i would love to participate in it. <3

If not i still wish you the best of luck and will do everything i can to help it. :D

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I love this idea, and honestly am wondering why i didnt do this before ;(

I got a question tho

Is your company open for investors, i would love to invest and want nothing back other than what i invested in the first place, this is a great cause and i would love to participate in it. <3

If not i still wish you the best of luck and will do everything i can to help it. :D
^-^ well a lot of people have been offering to help, and which is amazingggg but ill be honest, i wasent expecting this much support from wonderful people like chu (even tho ur a cav fan -.- xD your still a great person) so i didnt rlly plan for this, but i will find way to figure out for people to help out, it will just take some time! xD

Oh good news for you, i heard a rumor kawhi leonard is considering the Cavs ;) looking forward to a good next season

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
^-^ well a lot of people have been offering to help, and which is amazingggg but ill be honest, i wasent expecting this much support from wonderful people like chu (even tho ur a cav fan -.- xD your still a great person) so i didnt rlly plan for this, but i will find way to figure out for people to help out, it will just take some time! xD

Oh good news for you, i heard a rumor kawhi leonard is considering the Cavs ;) looking forward to a good next season
If he does i GUARATNEE THAT it will be 4-1 for the warriors next season. NA JK as if, we gonna sweep you if he joins. :D and ill be waiting to see any updates on this.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
If he does i GUARATNEE THAT it will be 4-1 for the warriors next season. NA JK as if, we gonna sweep you if he joins. :D and ill be waiting to see any updates on this.
haha well like you told me, your a Lebron fan, not a Cav fan.... so what if Lebron came to the Warriors (which probs wont happen in the next 100000 yrs) THEN WE COULD CHEER FOR THE SAME TEAM!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
@Lauren Can I Join This Company, I Would Love To Help Out As Much As Possible, Will U Have Applications?
Just Tag Me
Its A Wonderful Idea, Also Do U want help finding a building for ur headquarters or somethin?
Oh! Thats so kind of you! ^-^ At the moment im still just trying to sort things out, so many kind people like you have been offering help, and its so amazing. I wasnt excepting this much support! Its crazy! I'm working on finding a way for people to help out, and i will tell you when i figure one out! ^-^ Thank you so much for offering your help, and if you have any ideas lemme know!

DarkConfusion8679

Jul 8, 2018
That sounds amazing! Are donations accepted, to help get the company started? I'd be happy to help in any way, and I would also be happy to donate money, if that's the best way to help! :D
After leaving for about three months, I lost all of my items and everything I had worked for months to get, and getting back to where I was before was a real struggle! I love that you're doing this, @Lauren. <3
Well Im Starting An Insurance Company Just To Let You Know. If You Guys Ever Lose anything or go to Jail I Could Bail Or Pay. Just To Let You Guys Know.