TorchoTichy
Nov 4, 2017
Hi all,

I'm looking to get the following scrolls:
- Darkness IV
- Weaken IV
- Poison IV
- Counter IV

As trading chips, I offer a Wither IV or Confusion IV scroll for any of those 4 scrolls that I have listed above.

Alternatively, I will offer a price of around $120,000 for each of the four desired scrolls, and may be prepared to pay a little higher if preferred.

Thanks for taking your time to read this post, and I hope that you may consider my offer if you happen to have the following scrolls! If you are interested in taking up my offer, then feel free to either reply on this post or mail me in-game, whichever is more convenient for you!

Regards,
TorchoTichy

TorchoTichy

TorchoTichy
TorchoTichy
Nov 4, 2017
I have also just gotten a Chill IV scroll in my possession, so that will also be up for trade along with the Wither IV and Confusion IV scrolls.

Reactions: Trump15024

epq

Oct 28, 2016
If you still require them, I put up the four scrolls you needed in a lime-green shulker box named "Scrolls" and put it up on the auction for $425,000.

~Ethu

TorchoTichy

TorchoTichy
TorchoTichy
Nov 4, 2017
If you still require them, I put up the four scrolls you needed in a lime-green shulker box named "Scrolls" and put it up on the auction for $425,000.

~Ethu
Hey Ethu! Yeah thankfully a friend of mine bought them whilst I was offline. Thanks for responding and selling them at a good rate! If you do ever get any more Tier 4 scrolls, just let me know and I'd be more than happy to purchase some!