Tips

vobo

Jul 31, 2019
In a few days I will go on a trip, I am buying several things. As I said in my presentation I am a lover of shopping, for that reason I do not have a hard time haha.
That is why, after several trips, I would like to give you some tips:
For example I carry 6 things I pack for any trip:
1. Camera: We all want to immortalize our trips so a camera is indispensable.

2. First aid kit: It is always necessary to carry a small first aid kit when you travel, to face small unforeseen events.

3. Appropriate clothing, This is undoubtedly one of the points that more headaches entails when you start thinking about what to carry in the suitcase. The important thing is, without a doubt, to bring appropriate clothes to the destination, for example as I will go to the beach I have bought this order of clothing and shoes, I always recommend using trusted online stores.
4. Charger / s: There will be few who travel today without their mobile and we no longer know how to part with it or go to the other side of the world. So do not forget to put in your suitcase the mobile charger and an external battery.

5. Umbrella or Hat / Sunglasses. One or two days before going on vacation look at the weather forecast and do not forget to put in the suitcase the accessories you need according to the forecast.

6. Guide and map: Unless you are an adventurer and you like to improvise the best thing is that before the trip you buy a destination guide and prepare a little what you are going to visit.

vobo

Jul 31, 2019
heheh The important thing is to be prepared for any situation that comes our way. And follow the advice of other experiences
awh thanks a lot for the Travel Tips, sadly I already packed and left 3 weeks ago xd. But I got everything on your list so I guess I am in the clear :)
hehe The important thing is to be prepared for any situation that comes our way.

But the most important thing is to guide us through our own experience

Reactions: ItzJazzMade