Denied Toki's Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madie

Aug 15, 2017
  1. What is your in game name? Tokidokicute2103
  2. What is your rank on the server? Resident
  3. What is your /ar check time? My total time is 1 day, 9 hours, and 30 minutes
  4. What time zone are you in? (Important for knowing when to plan school) Eastern
  5. Why do you want to become a teacher? I want to be a teacher in real life so why not be one online.
  6. What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied.
  7. (Please try to suggest Minecraft or McCities related topics, as those are most pertinent to our students) History of Minecraft or the Server, Interior Design
  8. What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? Start with a warning if they continue to misbehave then they will have to step our for 5 min after the 5 min they will come back in and if they continue to misbehave after that they will go to the principal or be kicked out and receive detention if the principal is not there.
  9. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be demoted. I agree to be a good role model.
  10. Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? With actual school starting soon what is the schedule? I want to know so I can plan things if I get accepted.
  11. Do you have an account for discord? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) No, but if I get accepted I can always sign up.

Reactions: Tricoh
H

Heather

We ask that teacher applicants be citizen rank or above. Please feel free to reapply in a week if you have reached citizen rank.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.