Not open for further replies.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I am Acussing FantasyLol59 But He does not have a forum account or at least I don't know his name.
I am accusing him for TP killing me, he was talking to me about drugs or something and I had nothing to do, I tpad to him and for a strange reason got no msg that he was in /warp wild or maybe he was somewhere else where I can lose my stuff. But when I teleported to him He was underground and He killed me, I was (Stupidly) not wearing any armour so I could hardly resist the murder.

Evidence: I puted my files of the chat and him murderering me, I hope @IISaraII can provide this topic with screens of the chestlogs in his apartment where he stored the stuff.

What I want is my stuff back. TP killing is not allowed and I had verry good items with me, like a multitool V a pickaxe with eff V, Fortune III and If I am not mistaken Unbreaking. Sadly I don't have screens off all my items and again thats what I am asking Sara (A cop) for.

Pleas staff get my stuff back because I worked hard for my stuff and I am really sad that this has to happen.

I tag staff because I can't do much without my stuff and I really want this to be over fast cuz I really feel bad about this.

@LeanneTheUnicorn @sundae22 @DarkMagicinY @nibble

Thanks for your help!
evidence 1.png
evidencwe 3.png
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: Ashnxkko

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Do I still get my stuff back? Because I don't mind he's banned or not I just need my stuff back to make monney again

Edit: I do care that he's banned I just care more about my stuff xD Capitalism!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@LeanneTheUnicorn is it possible if I see you online some time we can go to his apt and get my stuff out of his chests? Because I had to manny items on me to just let it go. I will be back tomorrow evening. This can also be with an other staff. Its just is it allowed to do this? Because he blocked his door so IIsaraII could not see the chest logs.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.