T

Trump15024

Un-Region Request:

Plot name: A200

Apartments that need to be unregioned on A200: btlapts 1-16

Transfer request after Unregioning:

Creative plot: /plot home 3

City plot: A200

I want the building on my /plot home 3 and the border to be transferred to A200 please thank you!

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I dont think thats allowed since people live in it, but if you manage to rent all the apts yourself i think you can do so. Ive tried this before too.

T

Trump15024

I dont think thats allowed since people live in it, but if you manage to rent all the apts yourself i think you can do so. Ive tried this before too.
Well, alot of the players are inactive who live there and I have mailed some of them to get their stuff. But I mean its my building I should be able to transfer this here and I heard you can have them un-regioned.

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Well, alot of the players are inactive who live there and I have mailed some of them to get their stuff. But I mean its my building I should be able to transfer this here and I heard you can have them un-regioned.
You are allowed to have the apartments unregioned as long as you own each apt, meaning you have physically rented them out. If a player is still renting the apt you will have to wait for them to unrent it.

T

Trump15024

But izzie can un-region them I have notified all of them. It's my property and I should be able to have an admin to un region them

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

And there is no way to physically rent them as you can only rent 3 places so what am I suppose to do

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I unregioned the ones of inactive players but some people have loads of stuff in their apartments so please give them a chance to move their things! Thank you

Reactions: Trump15024
Status
Not open for further replies.