Transfer Request Runnerboro>Arch World

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

City plot: Runnerboro

Arch plot: MarieViolet's 6th arch plot

@eatsmith can confirm if needed but we are taking Runnerboro into arch world to fix up the island :D

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
City plot: Runnerboro

Arch plot: MarieViolet's 6th arch plot

@eatsmith can confirm if needed but we are taking Runnerboro into arch world to fix up the island :D
But u cant edit any plots so how will that help except terraforming? I think the main problem is plots, do you agree?

T

Trump15024

But u cant edit any plots so how will that help except terraforming? I think the main problem is plots, do you agree?
We have that settled. We just need to work on terraforming and the plot issue is getting much better.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You cant really transfer the whole island to arch world without getting your stuff in the chests, peeked at, or letting people investigate your homes. You would need to buy all the plots before doing this as it would be very complicated to make the region especially when there are both rented and owned regions so you would need to leave a lot of hollow spaces in between. I object, I believe there is a way to do this better than transferring the whole island.

T

Trump15024

We are just working on the actual land for naturalization. If we can't work on the island I don't expect anymore complaints that the trees on the north border don't look "natural" I mean this is minecraft...

T

Trump15024

We are not touching anyones plot and if it happens which its not I will pay anyone 100k if they have proof we tocuhed it.

T

Trump15024

"We aren't touching anyone's plot but if we do, we'll pay them" is similar to a real-life book by my favorite type of juice, "I didn't kill them, but if I did here's how I would have"
It's just for protection if something would happen like a world edit mistake.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.