Trump’s AMA

T

Trump15024

Hun I’m not your mom smh, I’m your wifey, we discussed this lmaoooo. Since trump isn’t responding to your question @Laurel i know who his irl gf is and he plays on the server... I’m sure you've meant Questar before ;)
And for his bushy unibrow, I’m trying to track down his address so I can fix it before he looks like squilliam fancyson.
Lmaoo OMG HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY EYEBROW AND NO ITS NOT QUESTAR

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
602DC077-7546-4420-B769-246A60C03730.jpeg

Sorry to expose you like this but everyone that’s Trumps face reveal ^

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
I’m putting that comment into your harassment folder.

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
If you wanna know what it’s like to be close to Mr. Unibrow over here, imagine talking to someone who either jokes ab sex, is focusing on his exercise, talking ab Apple products, and/or complaining ab his carb intake. That’s literally all, but I gotta admit this kid is a sweetie. Also he’s like 50 years old for the girls tryna be his sugar baby.

T

Trump15024

If you wanna know what it’s like to be close to Mr. Unibrow over here, imagine talking to someone who either jokes ab sex, is focusing on his exercise, talking ab Apple products, and/or complaining ab his carb intake. That’s literally all, but I gotta admit this kid is a sweetie. Also he’s like 50 years old for the girls tryna be his sugar baby.
I'm not the one fan girling over me singing Christmas songs. Guys, below is a picture of Mabel when she seems me, she's in denial because she crushes hard over me.

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 8.27.44 PM.png

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
*pulls out harassment folder* don’t make me. Btw, you’re note deaf, I swear you can’t sing for anything. It’s funny, interpret that how you will.

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hun I’m not your mom smh, I’m your wifey, we discussed this lmaoooo. Since trump isn’t responding to your question @Laurel i know who his irl gf is and he plays on the server... I’m sure you've meant Questar before ;)
And for his bushy unibrow, I’m trying to track down his address so I can fix it before he looks like squilliam fancyson.
lmao <3 love youuu

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California
Ever heard of IP address geolocation?
https://whatismyipaddress.com/
It gives about a 50-100 mile radius of where someone lives.
(In big cities it’s more accurate)