Trump LawFirm :D

T

Trump15024

The Trump Lawfirm is now open! Join our discord now! (https://discord.gg/Uk7NkvX)
Recently I was thinking of ways or a company I could create that could help the server. Some thoughts went through my mind and I have created a law firm (aka a business of lawyers). So how will this company help the server? Well below is the services we provide and how we will be combating issues on the server. All our services are free.

Services
First, The company will be able to represent you in court cases and or give advice to you. Second, the company can sue on your behalf or multiple peoples behalf. Third, the company will make plot reports and find plots that do not fit city standards and report it, Fourth, the company if needed will be able to protect patents, ideas, companies, and issues on the server by making court cases if necessary. We also represent banking or loan companies of McCities. We also will conduct projects to help the economy, help new players, and give advice and resources for events.

Employement
Want to become a lawyer? 2-4 lawyer positions are open now! To apply make a conversation with me with your application and why you are qualified. You will be payed based on your work such as reporting, and representing people. Our services are provided free but our employees will be payed by me.

Reactions: Optic and Smilinq

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
The Trump Lawfirm is now open! Join our discord now! (https://discord.gg/Uk7NkvX)
Recently I was thinking of ways or a company I could create that could help the server. Some thoughts went through my mind and I have created a law firm (aka a business of lawyers). So how will this company help the server? Well below is the services we provide and how we will be combating issues on the server. All our services are free.

Services
First, The company will be able to represent you in court cases and or give advice to you. Second, the company can sue on your behalf or multiple peoples behalf. Third, the company will make plot reports and find plots that do not fit city standards and report it, Fourth, the company if needed will be able to protect patents, ideas, companies, and issues on the server by making court cases if necessary. We also represent banking or loan companies of McCities. We also will conduct projects to help the economy, help new players, and give advice and resources for events.

Employement
Want to become a lawyer? 2-4 lawyer positions are open now! To apply make a conversation with me with your application and why you are qualified. You will be payed based on your work such as reporting, and representing people. Our services are provided free but our employees will be payed by me.
YAYYY WHOOOHOOO ^-^

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
can I hire u to report a certain police officer by the name of trump :rolleyes: xD

kidding Lauren dw <3 lol

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017

Services

Employement
discord link dont work can i be contacted on itzumar15#2173

Reactions: Trump15024