Trump's One Year Staff Post :D

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Ok ok ok so i completely forgot this post existed haha and i also know that i wrote a really long thing for this and then deleted it cause i thought i already posted it... I’m a doof but let’s see...
1. You’re taking a nap right now so gg to you ya cutie :3
2. Lmao you’re sweet and also i literally was shocked by what you wrote ab me, i thought it was gonna be more along the lines of “you’re a big dumb idek why i talk to you” so I’m surprised hehe.
3. I miss making fun of you in staff chat with Tammy, it was legendary.
4. You still haven’t paid me 1 mil for those toe pics i sent you.
5. You cutie i don’t know EVERYTHING about you, but i do know a decent amount.
6. Lowkey you catfish i bet you are 26
7. MCC government was a joke, i wish you could see me laughing but your tiny booty is asleep.
8. What do you want for Christmas i wanna give you something but idk what to give you...
9. I’m so proud of everything you’ve accomplished thus far. You’re truly dedicated to the server and i can’t match your loyalty. I love listening to you rage about certain people haha makes my day, but i truly am proud of the staff member you’ve become, and how positive your influence has been on the server. On another note, I’m so proud of you for branching it and getting to know others in the server, and i hope this has had a positive affect on you (don’t judge me if i used affect/effect incorrectly).
Until you wake up and see this, i wish you the best of dreams you cutie
Me (as i typed this you woke up so uhhh welcome back)

T

Trump15024

Ok ok ok so i completely forgot this post existed haha and i also know that i wrote a really long thing for this and then deleted it cause i thought i already posted it... I’m a doof but let’s see...
1. You’re taking a nap right now so gg to you ya cutie :3
2. Lmao you’re sweet and also i literally was shocked by what you wrote ab me, i thought it was gonna be more along the lines of “you’re a big dumb idek why i talk to you” so I’m surprised hehe.
3. I miss making fun of you in staff chat with Tammy, it was legendary.
4. You still haven’t paid me 1 mil for those toe pics i sent you.
5. You cutie i don’t know EVERYTHING about you, but i do know a decent amount.
6. Lowkey you catfish i bet you are 26
7. MCC government was a joke, i wish you could see me laughing but your tiny booty is asleep.
8. What do you want for Christmas i wanna give you something but idk what to give you...
9. I’m so proud of everything you’ve accomplished thus far. You’re truly dedicated to the server and i can’t match your loyalty. I love listening to you rage about certain people haha makes my day, but i truly am proud of the staff member you’ve become, and how positive your influence has been on the server. On another note, I’m so proud of you for branching it and getting to know others in the server, and i hope this has had a positive affect on you (don’t judge me if i used affect/effect incorrectly).
Until you wake up and see this, i wish you the best of dreams you cutie
Me (as i typed this you woke up so uhhh welcome back)
1. Hun I was not taking a nap I was watching YouTube
2. I know I’m sweet and how could I not mention YOU?
3. Tammy is still abusing me and I miss you
4. Bruh I thought my foot pic was the payment for your toe pics?? (Your toes are hot)
5. Bruh you know a lot
6. I am
7. I have a nice booty for your info and yeah it was a joke because of you (jk jk luv chu)
8. You are good enough
9. Thank you AND WHO IS THIS??? YOUR PHONE HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER NOT KNOWING WHICH ONE

It’s EFFECT

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
1. Hun I was not taking a nap I was watching YouTube
2. I know I’m sweet and how could I not mention YOU?
3. Tammy is still abusing me and I miss you
4. Bruh I thought my foot pic was the payment for your toe pics?? (Your toes are hot)
5. Bruh you know a lot
6. I am
7. I have a nice booty for your info and yeah it was a joke because of you (jk jk luv chu)
8. You are good enough
9. Thank you AND WHO IS THIS??? YOUR PHONE HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER NOT KNOWING WHICH ONE

It’s EFFECT
stinker i have ur foot pic, ur wearing socks tho :(

T

Trump15024

I dont know you that well, but congratulations, and thanks for being a dedicated staff during the time period you have been staff. :geek:
Thank you!
I don’t trust your grammar advice since you don’t know how to use to, too, and two correctly. XD
Bruh, apparently, you don't know much about my knowledge of grammar. I use two and too correctly all the time. Two is a number and too is adding on or in excess of something.
allah i was mentionned wow - i got so much hate from that suggestion thing though but shrug, congrats on your one year
I mean it wasn't like the suggestions weren't true