TryingMyBest

TryingMyBest

Verified
TryingMyBest
TryingMyBest
Citizen
Jun 4, 2019
Hello community, My name is Shaw but you'll see me in game as TryingMyBest.

I'm 17 years old and have not played Minecraft in a while and I found this server when I googled "minecraft rp" This server isn't exactly what I had in mind but the concepts of this server really stuck out to me.

I started Playing on this Server about three days ago and I can already tell that I'm going to be staying for a little while.

I hope I get to meet a lot of you, learn the treasures this server has to offer, and really just enjoy myself!

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little! :DD

https://gyazo.com/bf8505274c8fc16e17c43607e9baf08f

TryingMyBest

Verified
TryingMyBest
TryingMyBest
Citizen
Jun 4, 2019
No?
Welcome Shaw!! :D. If you have any questions, make sure to ask someone. There are lots of people that are willing to help :). Enjoy the server!
Thanks. For the most part, I'm pretty settled in but If i think of something, I'll ask.
-.- lets not

Welcome to the server! Hope you have a fabulous time here on cities ^-^ Feel free to ask either me, or any of our staff team on the server any questions you have! :D
Thanks fam, will do!

TryingMyBest

Verified
TryingMyBest
TryingMyBest
Citizen
Jun 4, 2019
I love your skin! Also welcome matie :) Hope ypu have a good time here on the server!
Thanks man, I worked hard on this one. I usually switch between this skin and another quite a bit. So far I'm having a great time! :D

Welcome to this server! It's always a delight to meet a new player to mccities. I hope you enjoy your time here :)!!!
I am always willing to give a helping hand

Monkey out
Thanks Monkey, I appreciate it, I hope to see you on sometime. :D