Accepted ttyltammy's 3rd Architect application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Hiya! I'm ttyltammy and I'd like to apply for the position of architect for the 3rd time.
I believe since my previous applications, I have defiantly improved in building and enjoy it much more now that I do build more :laugh:

Okay, let's do this thing :

Your current in-game name :
ttyltammy

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team):
Yes I do! It's ttyltammy <3

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3):
I'd like to submit my 4th plot, You'll get there by doing /plot home 4. The plot ID is : 26;-6.

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:
That's a hard one, but I'll have to say exterior as my fondest building memory was of exterior building, but I do love interior just as much.

How much time do you tend to build each week?:
As I have school, maybe 1-2 hours on weekdays and weekends (If I'm not busy!) Around 3-4 hours. But I think this would inspire me to build more if I got accepted :geek:

Tell us about your favourite building memory:
I think I said this one in my first application for architect, but I do really love it :love: It's also super long roflmao
When I first joined Mine craft PC, My IRL friend told me about this awesome creative server (Whom I will not name:giigle:) and I wanted to get in on the fun! (Till this day, I frequently play on this server and I'm working on a role-play right now with my friends, Ellen and Mejja) So, she got a plot and we started building!
My friend (Belle) was so excited to play with me as she didn't have any IRL friends to play with so yeah ;)
We wanted to build a high school role-play, and so it began :cautious: She built the Dorms and I built the pool, then we decorated.
This build was legit the worst thing I've ever built but I was young then ;)
We opened the role-play, but we started getting messages saying "Where's the school?"
We hadn't built one :cry:

Okay, Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to read my architect application! roflmao

Thank you, and good night.. *fades away, but trips over the curtains* I'll pay for that! *runs* o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Good luck Tammy!! Ure a great building boss and i saw u were able to turn my mansion plot into a village with davi and it was rlly good so good jub and good luck

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
OOOO Tammy!!!!!
Ive seen u from the 1st arch app, u rly improved! ur Builds r so damn good now!!! I hope to see u joining the arch team!

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Tysm everyone who has such confidence in me, i really appreciate it <3

Probably will get denied as the build isn't what's ideal as it probably should be more house-like but oh well, i tried lmao :love:

Jun 12, 2017
The look of the build is only part of building but what building is about it having fun and doing what you like so if you like making what ever it is keep going for it no body is here to stop you from doing what you like

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
IHHH I know I already commented this! But I love ur buildings SO much! it could be so fun to make buildings together!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.