Two suggestions

T

Trump15024

1. My suggestion is something to replace backpacks. I know there were some issues with the SF backpacks but my suggestion is a plugin to replace it I saw one plugin where it was a portable shulker box. It seemed everyone enjoyed the backpacks and it made things a lot easier.

2. I think on the McCities store there should be a new thing you can buy a "custom in-game item" where a player can buy it and it can be basically a custom item such as maybe an item with a certain color of name or it could have some sort of special feature on it. I don't know what the price could be set at but I think that would be really cool.

Thanks for reading and Happy Easter!

Reactions: Kitty

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
There actually bussy with the Coloured item names. But the price would be very very high :D
Also for the boxes, I believe nibble removed the clearlagg so you can use the shulkers more efficient :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. My suggestion is something to replace backpacks. I know there were some issues with the SF backpacks but my suggestion is a plugin to replace it I saw one plugin where it was a portable shulker box. It seemed everyone enjoyed the backpacks and it made things a lot easier.

2. I think on the McCities store there should be a new thing you can buy a "custom in-game item" where a player can buy it and it can be basically a custom item such as maybe an item with a certain color of name or it could have some sort of special feature on it. I don't know what the price could be set at but I think that would be really cool.

Thanks for reading and Happy Easter!
They can’t definetly bring back the old plugin but a different one might work, mind attaching the link pls. Just saying it may take a while cause they need to connect every plugin and item plugins to it so they would work smoothly.

The custom in-game item, we had that before, it was 12-15 dollars I think, you can get any texture, for example you want an iPhone texture, he will try to imitate it into item form. Idk if special features count but Ik before it was possible as well as colored item name. Tho idk if special features like Halloween hat etc... is allowed cause that’s kinda op just saying.

Reactions: Trump15024