Typical Suggestions

_HEROBRINES_SON_

Oct 22, 2017
Ok so ive been playing the serevr for atleast a year or 2 now and i have a few suggestions...and questions

1. Vehicles:
Is there any way that we can get a better vehicles mod and one less laggy ??

2. In Game Time:I have asked many people and they agree that there should be a in game clock that tells people what the time is going off by the server time [for rents]

3. mining
Geting Rid of the wool that spawns its just getting annoying and would be better without ot

4. the voting
can we make the voting based of the ip of ur computer or off ur username as i have 3 other people who also play that bounce of the same internet and we cant all vote at the same time or the same day i was only thinking this as the server will get more votes

5. The pay

i recon that 1 when you get your payslip its based off your rank and also with the jobs like doc police and stuff they should get payed more then normal jobs dont you agree??

Questions"
1. When are the apllications coming back for things like helper/mods and police as a few people are looking to aplie

thankyou if i think of anymore ill put them in the comments

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ok so ive been playing the serevr for atleast a year or 2 now and i have a few suggestions...and questions

1. Vehicles:

2. In Game Time:I have asked many people and they agree that there should be a in game clock that tells people what the time is going off by the server time [for rents]

3. mining
Geting Rid of the wool that spawns its just getting annoying and would be better without ot

4. the voting
can we make the voting based of the ip of ur computer or off ur username as i have 3 other people who also play that bounce of the same internet and we cant all vote at the same time or the same day i was only thinking this as the server will get more votes

5. The pay

i recon that 1 when you get your payslip its based off your rank and also with the jobs like doc police and stuff they should get payed more then normal jobs dont you agree??

Questions"
1. When are the apllications coming back for things like helper/mods and police as a few people are looking to aplie

1 The vehicle plugin was just updated, I like it a lot
2 Whats the matter with it? Just extend the rent
3 No, its a way to nerf mining because it would be too op without the aspect of wool
4 That would make it really easy for alts to vote
5 Payslips don't matter a ton, want money- go mine xD

Sorry to shut down your suggestions, but some of these have been brought up before
thanks,

CP42

_HEROBRINES_SON_

Oct 22, 2017
1 The vehicle plugin was just updated, I like it a lot
2 Whats the matter with it? Just extend the rent
3 No, its a way to nerf mining because it would be too op without the aspect of wool
4 That would make it really easy for alts to vote
5 Payslips don't matter a ton, want money- go mine xD

Sorry to shut down your suggestions, but some of these have been brought up before
thanks,

CP42
ok ty all good and with the vehicle plugin so how do i get the new vehicles?

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

1. Vehicles:

3. mining

4. the voting

5. The pay

Questions"

1: The plugin the server uses for vehicles actually has good content compared to other ones. Usually the vehicles aren't that laggy, but when they are it's either related to server lag (which doesn't occur to often) or your own wifii network/ping.
2: Rents are actually based of Real-Life time and an in-game clock won't help you much there. If I'm not mistaken, there are however items called 'Smart Watches' that can tell you the server/in game time. You can buy these from in game retailors.
3: I would recommend using shears or something/. I don't think this will be changed as mining would be a lot more overpowered if it was the slightest bit easier to benefit from /warp mine.
4: IP is something related to your wifi, which means your computer doesn't have its own individual IP unless it's running off of cellular data (pretty much using a sim card like phones). Voting is hosted by 'voting' servers and we really can't do anything about the way the count their votes. Voting is by IP to make sure players can't abuse/cheat the voting-rewards system.
5: I'm not sure about police, but I'm fairly certain that jobs like doctor already get a bit higher pay slip than standard jobs. I wouldn't worry too much about the pay slips though, because they aren't a good source of income.

'Questions' 1: Not sure when applications come up, but for police a new 'Minister of Security' needs to be decided first. They basically manage the police team.

EDIT: For the vehicle plugin, do /vehicle or go to /warp vehicle , to see the full vehicle list.

Reactions: Pixel and Powerfull

_HEROBRINES_SON_

Oct 22, 2017
1: The plugin the server uses for vehicles actually has good content compared to other ones. Usually the vehicles aren't that laggy, but when they are it's either related to server lag (which doesn't occur to often) or your own wifii network/ping.
2: Rents are actually based of Real-Life time and an in-game clock won't help you much there. If I'm not mistaken, there are however items called 'Smart Watches' that can tell you the server/in game time. You can buy these from in game retailors.
3: I would recommend using shears or something/. I don't think this will be changed as mining would be a lot more overpowered if it was the slightest bit easier to benefit from /warp mine.
4: IP is something related to your wifi, which means your computer doesn't have its own individual IP unless it's running off of cellular data (pretty much using a sim card like phones). Voting is hosted by 'voting' servers and we really can't do anything about the way the count their votes. Voting is by IP to make sure players can't abuse/cheat the voting-rewards system.
5: I'm not sure about police, but I'm fairly certain that jobs like doctor already get a bit higher pay slip than standard jobs. I wouldn't worry too much about the pay slips though, because they aren't a good source of income.

'Questions' 1: Not sure when applications come up, but for police a new 'Minister of Security' needs to be decided first. They basically manage the police team.

EDIT: For the vehicle plugin, do /vehicle or go to /warp vehicle , to see the full vehicle list.
ok ty that helped alot

Reactions: Turkey
D

Deleted member 832

I’m pretty sure using a vpn is acceptable in those circumstances, with the multiple up sharing thing. Just don’t abuse it