Unregioned houses

HeteKip

Aug 23, 2017
Hey! HeteKip here. I live in go-row3 with laggynab, but i wanted to start something on my own. I saw those 3 houses a little bit further, but when i go there, they arent named like the other houses, like go-row3, or apt-13 etc. I would really like these houses to get regioned. I hope i will hear of you soon :).
-HeteKip

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hey! HeteKip here. I live in go-row3 with laggynab, but i wanted to start something on my own. I saw those 3 houses a little bit further, but when i go there, they arent named like the other houses, like go-row3, or apt-13 etc. I would really like these houses to get regioned. I hope i will hear of you soon :).
-HeteKip
Not a bug, they just arent regioned and probably won't be regioned unless a good reason is given. There are plenty of houses you can get in other places.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well they should honestly kinda region the rest of the houses in the village so It looks natural. They should region the remaining houses in the go-row village

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Well they should honestly kinda region the rest of the houses in the village so It looks natural. They should region the remaining houses in the go-row village
Also so that there are more plots for sale as mccities has a shortage of plots for sale.