Update

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Hey everyone!
I’m going to make this quick since my work break is almost over.
Essentially, I decided to take a break from staff. I want to stress that this does NOT mean I quit, or was fired. Many have pointed out for awhile now that I have been very inactive, and this is incredibly true. I’m so stressed with school, relationships, physical and mental health, that I haven’t been able to even take a moment to myself to calm down, or even to just breathe and tell myself everything’s fine. Therefore, I decided to take a break from staff. I also want to acknowledge that this is not a quitting post, I’m not leaving forever babes :)
See you guys soon, I love you all lots, but for now I need to focus on myself, and reorganize my life. Which sounds very daunting as it is, wish me luck T^T I’ll be on the server occasionally until I can officially become active again.
I will also still be on discord from time to time as well, so not completely gone, but just focusing on what I need to do to organize and be successful.

Get good sleep lovely’s,
Mabel ❤

T

Trump15024

Hey everyone!
Essentially, I decided to take a break from staff. I want to stress that this does NOT mean I quit, or was fired. Many have pointed out for awhile now that I have been very inactive, and this is incredibly true. I’m so stressed with school, relationships, physical and mental health, that I haven’t been able to even take a moment to myself to calm down, or even to just breathe and tell myself everything’s fine. Therefore, I decided to take a break from staff. I also want to acknowledge that this is not a quitting post, I’m not leaving forever babes :)
See you guys soon, I love you all lots, but for now I need to focus on myself, and reorganize my life. Which sounds very daunting as it is, wish me luck T^T I’ll be on the server occasionally until I can officially become active again.
I will also still be on discord from time to time as well, so not completely gone, but just focusing on what I need to do to organize and be successful.

Get good sleep lovely’s,
Mabel ❤
Cya! Good luck with anything. Love u

(Oh wait I have your number)

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
Hey everyone!

Get good sleep lovely’s,
Mabel ❤
Love u lots!! <3 I have been there done that, its not fun at all. Take time and msg on Discord if u need anything :)

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Hey everyone!

Get good sleep lovely’s,
Mabel ❤
goodluck with everything Ella!

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Hey everyone!

Get good sleep lovely’s,
Mabel ❤
snap me anytime u need anything, u know im here to listen to anything u gotta say ella ILLLYYY <3333