Denied Virek's Arch App #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

virek

May 29, 2017
Format
1. What is your username? virek

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Millionaire

3. Do you have a discord account? Yes, and own a discord server with 100+ users. Very familiar

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? Creative Plot 6

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Modern, futuristic, terraforming. Recently I've been getting much better with interior decoration

6. What types of design do you specialize in? exterior, landscaping, skyscrapers

7. Why do you want to be an architect? I have expert experience with world edit from when I ran my own server many years ago. Having this tool makes me a better builder, and I'd like to improve the city & player houses. There are a lot of properties & city spaces I would love to improve, but since I also specialize in large commercial buildings having this tool would make me much more productive. Mostly I've built projects for myself, but becoming an arch would give me enough efficiency to build for other people & the city.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? I'd like to work on arch related projects and specialize in skyscrapers overall. I'd love to communicate with the team and learn from each other to get higher quality builds. There are a lot of amazing builders out there and working off each other's creative ideas would be amazing!

If you look through my creative plots you will notice a vast improvement with every build over time. The big thing for me is time, since I have a day job--I can make nice detailed builds, of many types--but I like building large projects overall. Give me a shot ;)

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thanks for applying, your skyscrapers are great. I see nice progress throughout the plots :). However, most people ask architects to build houses and do interior work. I'd love to see 1-2 decorated houses, maybe with a pool and/or landscaping. Application denied, you can reapply in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.