WAddup hoomans and other beings

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Ello, I’m alive..strangely enough. I’m yet to get my laptop back for actual gameplay ;/
Whoopdedoo. Just wanted to catch up on what’s been going on, although I may be lurking on MineChat sometimes.... hmmm

Sorry k bye, ignore this if ya dont know me or whatever... hello to you strangers :)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
MELLOWWWWW I missed you in the discord :D

So ehm, Creeps is Helper, Gjeg is Mod, Leanne left, Joey got banned. No important updates except profile you can set, reputation still blocked.

eeehm, Trump got bob, Spider got Chief. Hannah and Connor resigned (Graphic and Powerfull) Sebas is unbanned, Neilio exposed himself to be the richest person on the server (Death being close second, but could def be 1th if he tried a little harder I guess)

I'm here 1 year and made a depressing post about it.
AALSO I'm still the richest noob on the server :D Just a bit richer

Death

Mar 18, 2017
MELLOWWWWW I missed you in the discord :D

So ehm, Creeps is Helper, Gjeg is Mod, Leanne left, Joey got banned. No important updates except profile you can set, reputation still blocked.

eeehm, Trump got bob, Spider got Chief. Hannah and Connor resigned (Graphic and Powerfull) Sebas is unbanned, Neilio exposed himself to be the richest person on the server (Death being close second, but could def be 1th if he tried a little harder I guess)

I'm here 1 year and made a depressing post about it.
AALSO I'm still the richest noob on the server :D Just a bit richer
Im not even close to second theres like neilio then sundae then like jabu, im not exactly super close smh.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade