what do I have to do?

ns_schwartz

Jun 21, 2015
Ok I wanted to get mod and I have been seeing people who donate get it before me even if they aren't active they get it before me I feel I should get mod to prove myself to everyone how good I am as a staff member I got experience, I'm nice, and many more I would like to donate but I feel I shouldn't if everyone would get staff if they donate I wanna get it legit but it seems that won't work

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
Ok I wanted to get mod and I have been seeing people who donate get it before me even if they aren't active they get it before me I feel I should get mod to prove myself to everyone how good I am as a staff member I got experience, I'm nice, and many more I would like to donate but I feel I shouldn't if everyone would get staff if they donate I wanna get it legit but it seems that won't work
Donating doesnt help you get staff...

Reactions: Ghibli_
G

Ghibli_

And you never applied for mod....now it's too late; You'll have to wait until a mod get promoted/demoted.

ns_schwartz

Jun 21, 2015
It seems that wait I did apply people said yes zain said no because he said u can't apply now if someone that donates ask the y get it

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
He's demoted. And what about miyuky, sustain, koolboy,ecc...
Gamerboy was chosen for the simple fact that he can be online 10 hours a day.
Then I should be owner... Well if the server is up I can be online for most of the day. So yeah... Bad logic is bad.