What is this...

Wally

Feb 9, 2017
Ok so last night I was playing and the bank opened I got happy and stuff and then I got told that soon when you die you will lose you're money so you put it in the bank ok im fine with that but then the bank can get robbed. And then you can buy things so you dont lose it that is 2k... it should be like 100$ it would be way better. And mabye you can teach you're staff alittle better they have not been nice... And mabye you should add like a voting thing so it can be like this

Sign Saying VOTE YES OR NO for losing money when you die

Then like Click green for Yes Click red for No! So everyone who plays on the server can get to pick if you they want it or not.. Thanks for the help

-Wally

Wally

Feb 9, 2017
I also got in a fight with Ciel.. And I got muted and got none warnings... :D

Wally

Feb 9, 2017
But like this when you die you lose money thing should not happen that sounds stupid...

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Im not sure the money drop on death is true. Btu if it is omg... idk what ill do. but yes insurance is wayyyy too expensive for 1 day! It should be like 100 per day!

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Ok so last night I was playing and the bank opened I got happy and stuff and then I got told that soon when you die you will lose you're money so you put it in the bank ok im fine with that but then the bank can get robbed. And then you can buy things so you dont lose it that is 2k... it should be like 100$ it would be way better. And mabye you can teach you're staff alittle better they have not been nice... And mabye you should add like a voting thing so it can be like this

Sign Saying VOTE YES OR NO for losing money when you die

Then like Click green for Yes Click red for No! So everyone who plays on the server can get to pick if you they want it or not.. Thanks for the help

-Wally
First of all I didn't say the exact price of the bank insurance and I only have predicted the possible amount that will be spend on it. Secondly, I said the insurance could perhaps go from 500-2000 and not 5000 for sure. Also, you were muted for being extremely toxic with the community and disrespecting the staff team as a whole and accusing the server of "plagiarizing" content from other servers which is not true. Perhaps if you are not rude and speak respectfully you would've not gotten in such trouble. And let's not forget that I unmuted you after you promised to behave.

Wally

Feb 9, 2017
First of all I didn't say the exact price of the bank insurance and I only have predicted the possible amount that will be spend on it. Secondly, I said the insurance could perhaps go from 500-2000 and not 5000 for sure. Also, you were muted for being extremely toxic with the community and disrespecting the staff team as a whole and accusing the server of "plagiarizing" content from other servers which is not true. Perhaps if you are not rude and speak respectfully you would've not gotten in such trouble. And let's not forget that I unmuted you after you promised to behave.
But its true you gave no warnings and this server has token somethings.

H

Heather

You should not need a warning to be non toxic in the community and if you were engaged in a conversation with Ciel he must have at least given you a verbal warning. Please remember to be a polite and encouraging member of our community to keep it welcoming for everyone! Also, you will find out more about the bank as we release it, we will be making formal announcements before or during each new release. Be patient and have fun :D PS thanks for the suggestions, we will consider them as we discuss the new bank things we are releasing.

Wally

Feb 9, 2017
You should not need a warning to be non toxic in the community and if you were engaged in a conversation with Ciel he must have at least given you a verbal warning. Please remember to be a polite and encouraging member of our community to keep it welcoming for everyone! Also, you will find out more about the bank as we release it, we will be making formal announcements before or during each new release. Be patient and have fun :D PS thanks for the suggestions, we will consider them as we discuss the new bank things we are releasing.

Reactions: Heather

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
O
Okay good..... Thanks... I still hope bank robbing only takes like 5% of my money