When will the wild rest happen?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Nobody knows really, do suggest to have farms wkth spawners and bases hidden in the nether or end.

Reactions: Minty

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This shouldnt even be a regular thing tbh, it was just a one time wild reset cause the wild was torn down for how many years, dont expect everything to be some sort of yearly event or something

Remember people also have bases in the wilds, kinda unfair if you keep reseting them

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
This shouldnt even be a regular thing tbh, it was just a one time wild reset cause the wild was torn down for how many years, dont expect everything to be some sort of yearly event or something

Remember people also have bases in the wilds, kinda unfair if you keep reseting them
hasn't the reset happened a couple times though already?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Not more then 2. There will probs be one with the 1.13 update btw. New biomes and all. But thats faaar away

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah, with 1.13 there NEEDS to be a wild reset. For people with bases there will be notification so you can move your stuff. It's not everyone else problem to deal with because you want to make a base in the wild when there is place in the city (even if its for spawners.)

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Not more then 2. There will probs be one with the 1.13 update btw. New biomes and all. But thats faaar away
Pretty sure it would require a reset being they’ll just gen out side of the existing biomes? but also I they do reset vehicle perms should become available and we should be able to breed animals in city.

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, with 1.13 there NEEDS to be a wild reset. For people with bases there will be notification so you can move your stuff. It's not everyone else problem to deal with because you want to make a base in the wild when there is place in the city (even if its for spawners.)
That’s kind of a silly answer to say it’s our problem when you can’t spawn or breed animals in world which make no sense.....

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
That’s kind of a silly answer to say it’s our problem when you can’t spawn or breed animals in world which make no sense.....
It's not other players problem to deal with YOUR spawners because YOU wanted to make a base in the wild, there are plenty of other ways to make money and you could easily have made it in the nether or end.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thats called being inconsiderate if people have made bases in the wilds, because im down with killing warp mine if it seems all fair in that manner. Just saying only time a reset would be required if wild is severely destroyed to the point of needing to go like 3k blocks to find trees and wild reset only happened once if im correct. I think that breeding isnt allowed or works because it would be easily able to make animals i guess cause warp shop makes you buy animals so breeding might make a lot of animals or some related problem im not sure

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
It's not other players problem to deal with YOUR spawners because YOU wanted to make a base in the wild, there are plenty of other ways to make money and you could easily have made it in the nether or end.[/QUOTE
It's not other players problem to deal with YOUR spawners because YOU wanted to make a base in the wild, there are plenty of other ways to make money and you could easily have made it in the nether or end.
YOU need to CHILL out dude, were all just talking here. all i was saying is its a legitimate concern that resetting the wild screws up spawners or breeding farms, BUT that wouldnt be a problem if they just worked in world so, its something you should honestly be concerned about to.

they day you need stacks of leather you will understand how frustrating it is to have to trust keeping your 10k cows in the wild just so you can make babies to harvest their skin :)

honestly could care less if they reset the wild, but if they do they should change those perms in world.

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Thats called being inconsiderate if people have made bases in the wilds, because im down with killing warp mine if it seems all fair in that manner. Just saying only time a reset would be required if wild is severely destroyed to the point of needing to go like 3k blocks to find trees and wild reset only happened once if im correct. I think that breeding isnt allowed or works because it would be easily able to make animals i guess cause warp shop makes you buy animals so breeding might make a lot of animals or some related problem im not sure
i can understand what you're saying about breeding maybe making too many entities in world or something, but the solution of just making them only breed in the wild seems like a poor one, especially when you can't even buy the spawn egg for the animal you need and good luck finding one anywhere in the wild aha.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Only people who oppose the wild reset are people like you who make wild bases to make money so... Also I don't see where you're going with destroying the mine but okay

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Only people who oppose the wild reset are people like you who make wild bases to make money so... Also I don't see where you're going with destroying the mine but okay
‘If there is nothing broken, don’t fix it’. There isn’t much wrong with the way wild is, so why would we need to reset it?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
My base isnt in wild, and I dont make much money off mythics?

I use mythics to have fun and pvp around with friends.