Where do plots come from, and how are they claimed?

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
There's an area shop plugin, plots are regioned on private islands and used to be regioned in the city. Jr Admins+ can region land. There's not a specific way to find an island plot, just do /as info forsale and /find. You can buy a plot with /as buy (region). Many island regions will begin with either: bunny, bunnyears, blud, run, runh, fay, bob, dave, and more. Plots in the city have names like sky, h, a, plot, and stuff like that. Ask around in-game if you have a question about where a plot is located.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
There's an area shop plugin, plots are regioned on private islands and used to be regioned in the city. Jr Admins+ can region land. There's not a specific way to find an island plot, just do /as info forsale and /find. Many island regions will begin with either: bunny, bunnyears, blud, run, runh, fay, bob, dave, and more. Plots in the city have names like sky, h, a, plot, and stuff like that. Ask around in-game if you have a question about where a plot is located.
so if i found an island, i could get it regioined?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
No, only until staff need plots or something for some crisis/ event. That doesn't mean u should ask them for an island tho
Also, to region an island, you need a sr mod +
so if i found an island, i could get it regioined?

D

Deleted member 832

Well there are many islands that are regioned, but not registered to area shop, but no you can't get them. They were created with abuse and are not for players, but I like to visit them on occasions.
I have access to a few.