Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hey guyss
U might be wondering why the hell my behavior has been so obnoxious/toxic, and truth be told, I don't really know. Anyways, back to why I'm posting in 'Introduce Yourself' is because I'm starting anew. You may know me as the toxic ex - staff, but I want that vision to change, because I will try my hardest to be a quality member of our small community. I may not play a lot due to schoolwork, but I am always open for messages on here or in game should you want an opinion or something, and I will always always try and add my input when I see it could be helpful!

I am super sorry to anyone I have been a headass to, and I really appreciate all the kind members of the community, especially my soccer buddy/twin @Laurel <3 ly lol tysm for everything

Officially:
Hey guys, I'm Connor! Nice to meet u ;)

vopishh

kyatua
kyatua
Jun 2, 2018
new york
Hey guyss
U might be wondering why the hell my behavior has been so obnoxious/toxic, and truth be told, I don't really know. Anyways, back to why I'm posting in 'Introduce Yourself' is because I'm starting anew. You may know me as the toxic ex - staff, but I want that vision to change, because I will try my hardest to be a quality member of our small community. I may not play a lot due to schoolwork, but I am always open for messages on here or in game should you want an opinion or something, and I will always always try and add my input when I see it could be helpful!

I am super sorry to anyone I have been a headass to, and I really appreciate all the kind members of the community, especially my soccer buddy/twin @Laurel <3 ly lol tysm for everything

Officially:
Hey guys, I'm Connor! Nice to meet u ;)
hi Connor! I am alexandra :). Hope you have a good restart!