Wolf Bar is hiring 3 people

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
Username: ThatOneGuy4205 (in-game nickname is OneSpookyBoi)
Hours a week: idk actually, it varies depending on what I do but at least 7+
Why I want the job: if I'm honest just for something to do on the server that both consumes my time and lets me earn money

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
Username: TrueLovvvvved
Hours you can work a week: I am able to work atleast 3 hours on weekdays and 4 or more on weekends.
Why you want the job: I feel that one of the main reasons why I want the job is that I have been looking to join a company for a while, and I know that this is a perfect job for me. In addition, I will always put my job before other things. I also have experience in bartending as I have worked for many other small companies.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Username: Alex_the_cool_11
hours you can work a week: I can work mostly on the weekends, like 3 hours on Saturdays and 30 min- 1 hour on sundays
Why you want the job: This sounds very exciting to work in a bar. I wouldn't only stand there and just serve drinks in a normal manner, I would be friendly with the customers, I could make drinks (even brewing) and working for a company is an excellent way to make some pocket money :)

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Username: IronGamer777
hours you can work a week 14 or 16
Why you want the job: I feel that one of the main reasons why I want the job is that I have been looking to join a company for a while, and I know that this is a perfect job for me. In addition, I will always put my job before other things. I also have experience in bartending as I have worked for many other small companies. This sounds very exciting to work in a bar. I wouldn't only stand there and just serve drinks in a normal manner, I would be friendly with the customers, I could make drinks (even brewing) and working for a company is an excellent way to make some pocket money :)