Not open for further replies.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
1. Who are you accusing? @xJqshYT (They don't have a forums account, but that's their username in game)
2. What are your claims/accusations? They bought a plot from me (plot20) for 100k, however the plot costed 150k, and they said they'd give me the remaining 50k another time. He gave me a signed book saying that he owes me 50k, however it has been a while since he has logged online, and the last time he did was when I was asleep due to different time zones. I would like this threat to be a sort of reminder for them to pay me back the 50k they owe me.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I am unable to add the screenshots because the file is apparently too big, is there another way I can send them as proof?

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
So here's the rundown : He kept getting killed in his apartment as someone set a home there. Therefore he wanted to move into a house. I had a house on sale for 150k but he only has 100k. Up until that point he was a friendly and active player. However after the deal was done. I didn't see him online again. At first I thought he was busy with his personal life. But it seems he has been online when I haven't been when I used /seen. After almost 2 weeks. I decided to file this court case. Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.