xSyncx Police App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSyncx

Oct 26, 2016
What are the 5 reasons to jail? Murder, Assault, Illegal Guns, Drug's and Trespassing

What is tp jailing and can you do it? Tp-Jailing is when you tp to any player and jail them, it is not permitted on the server.

Name some commands you know police can use.
/duty
/release [username]
/co i
/invsee [username]
/getpos [username]
/incidents [username]

What is the bail for 1-5 kills? $500

What is the bail for 1-5 drugs? $500

Did you read the Police Guide on the forums? Yes I have

Why do you want to be police? I retired about a week ago as Sr.Police and I have decided to come out of retirement due to the rise of criminals on the server. Before I retired, I was Police for almost four months so I know all the police rules and I have even mentored (That is a real word) some new Police until they got the hang of it. I have one request that I return back to my job as Sr.Police, not Jr.Police but that is just what I want. I will still happily accept Jr.Police if you do not accept that.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, for what? I do have one but that was when I was in my 'depressed' state after I retired. When I retired I was in a new but powerful gang (Leader: OmqPander). I murdered twice but the rest of kills you see are from PVP competitions.

Last edited:

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
Great thread. you got everything right of course. Good luck getting Sr.Police immediately.

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
Really nice job on the application! You obviously know all the laws, but I am still going to start you off as a Jr. Police Officer. From there, I will see how active you are, and that will decide if your ready for Sr. again! Thanks for applying, and I'll give you your rank ASAP!

xSyncx

Oct 26, 2016
Thanks Peppah, but the thing is I hardly see you in-game because I'm Aussie and I'm guessing your American. Just track my progress through /ar check (If you can do that).

Last edited:

xSyncx

Oct 26, 2016
IMPORTANT:
Peppah, my IGN is xSyncx not Legitness.

Last edited:

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Yah! sync sire! i hope u will get the post and be great again.
Here is a pic of us together to celebrate.
2016-09-18_00.00.07.png

Status
Not open for further replies.